Soccer Links..

Started by Ed Hardy, September 25, 2012, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Hardy

Anybody know any website's to watch soccer on... EPL site not working properly for me!

laoislad

For live games download Sopcast and go to http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports
Only way to watch soccer on the internet imo,or golf for that matter.
Fair enough some games may only be got in a foreign language but it's surprising how quickly you forget they are even speaking in a different language,I suppose it just goes to show how little we(or me anyway)actually listen to what commentators say.
Wiziwig offers links for flash streams too but I always find Sopcast to be the best there is.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Jesus I had to do a doubletake there. Thought Hardy started a soccer thread!

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
For live games download Sopcast and go to http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports
Fair enough some games may only be got in a foreign language but it's surprising how quickly you forget they are even speaking in a different language,I suppose it just goes to show how little we(or me anyway)actually listen to what commentators say.
Wiziwig offers links for flash streams too but I always find Sopcast to be the best there is.

I
With sopcast is there any way you can tell which channel is showing a specfic match, it took me ages to find the Liverpool Utd game on Sunday and it was very poor quality when I finally found it
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Square Ball

agree with LL and WizWig, he introduced it to me, also for sopcast links Bloodzeed is very good as well.

www.ronaldo7.net is good for flash links, you need to get rid off all the ads that clutter the streams, but once you find the xs and close them its great. Oh it usually consentrates on Man U, Barca and Real Madrid games
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2012, 08:56:15 PM
Jesus I had to do a doubletake there. Thought Hardy started a soccer thread!

Armageddon.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 25, 2012, 09:12:44 PM

I
With sopcast is there any way you can tell which channel is showing a specfic match, it took me ages to find the Liverpool Utd game on Sunday and it was very poor quality when I finally found it

That's what wiziwig is for. It shows the links for all the games.
Just click on the game you want and it will tell you if there is a Sopcast stream or flash stream or both.
I have never had a problem with Sopcast and the streams are always excellent.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2012, 09:57:48 PM
Can you make the screen  bigger than 4 inches square?
I

Just click on the game you want and it will tell you if there is a Sopcast stream or flash stream or both.

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 25, 2012, 10:26:29 PM

Did your wife never tell you 4inches is plenty  ;D

Yeah you can, there is a button on the bottom of the video player to expand the screen to full size.
Its a little arrow in a box,just press that and you'll get full screen.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on September 25, 2012, 10:51:32 PM
Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 25, 2012, 10:26:29 PM

Did your wife never tell you 4inches is plenty  ;D

Yeah you can, there is a button on the bottom of the video player to expand the screen to full size.
Its a little arrow in a box,just press that and you'll get full screen.

Good man I cancelled sky sports and missing the Ryder cup would piss me off

Hardy

Only on the gaasoccerboard is it normal to have posts like the time I heard a fella calling Gerry Daly's gardening programme to ask what was the best way to tarmacadam over his front garden,

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid