Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insane Bolt

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 09, 2019, 02:35:49 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on February 09, 2019, 02:11:26 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 09, 2019, 01:54:51 PM
Quote from: Insane Bolt on February 09, 2019, 01:23:17 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 08, 2019, 08:56:44 AM
Phil Jones has signed a new contact. Don't @ me.

Solid player who always gives it his all......unlike many of United's prima donnas.
Solid? might give his all but he's been an error and injury prone player for United. Long term contracts given to him and Smalling suggests that the board are happy to save money than to spend money on better defenders.

Like who? Harry Maguire? FFS milk would turn quicker

Like Koulibaly.

As for today a ideal easy victory before Tuesday nights Champions league tough assignment. 11 points off 4th spot when Ole took over and now 9 league games later United are 4th, some turnaround in a short space of time but its about staying there now and won't be easy with the likes of Liverpool,Chelsea, Man City at home and Arsenal,Wolves,Palace,Everton away to play in the run in.

Can't argue with the turn around from OGS arrival.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 28, 2019, 07:28:57 PM
That should see United out of the cup.  Can concentrate on getting 6th in the league then

Or 4th  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 09, 2019, 12:54:31 PM
That was a bit of Martial magic.

Wrap him in cotton wool for the visit of the beggars on 24th Feb. He's certainly in the mood to rip them a new one.....again!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Utd werent going to let his contract run out, new deal increases his value. You would imagine him and Smalling should get the road soon enough.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trailer

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 09, 2019, 07:47:03 PM
Utd werent going to let his contract run out, new deal increases his value. You would imagine him and Smalling should get the road soon enough.

Smalling the defensive version of Jason Lee. Yeah, pineapple head.

Milltown Row2

WTF was Babel wearing on his head? Nut job, and to top it off missed from 1 yard! Dope

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyCake

Quote from: trailer on February 09, 2019, 10:43:19 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 09, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

Smalling the defensive version of Jason Lee. Yeah, pineapple head.

Has Smalling ever not held a players shirt when defending a set piece? An absolute clown.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 09, 2019, 11:00:31 PM
Quote from: laoislad on February 09, 2019, 04:56:06 PM
Quote from: GJL on February 09, 2019, 02:10:56 PM
4th.
1st.
Oops sorry, wrong thread.

Aye, Man Utd and Liverpool look sooooooo alike  ::)
Prob got confused by Over the bar posting in this thread.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Looks like fourth after this weekend games

GJL

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2019, 04:18:16 PM
Looks like fourth after this weekend games

Yep. City doing the business.

magpie seanie

Disappointing to see some of the comments on here about Jones and Smalling. Decent pros who give their best and are good squad players. I wouldn't want them to be my starting centre back pairing too often but over the course of 50 odd games they'll make a contribution.

That said I was nervous when I saw the team selection but goals kind of settle a lot of problems and under OGS, United have been getting them. Fulham capitulated quite easily really....they're going through a bad run. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Obviously PSG are hot favourites but it'll be interesting to see what United can do. I'm not up to speed on PSG but I've a feeling Neymar isn't much of a loss. Cavani and Mbappe better players in my book and probably have more influence when he's not there.

Hoping Sarri is not sacked before the cup game next weekend.  ;)

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 11, 2019, 03:10:26 PM
Disappointing to see some of the comments on here about Jones and Smalling. Decent pros who give their best and are good squad players. I wouldn't want them to be my starting centre back pairing too often but over the course of 50 odd games they'll make a contribution.

That said I was nervous when I saw the team selection but goals kind of settle a lot of problems and under OGS, United have been getting them. Fulham capitulated quite easily really....they're going through a bad run. Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Obviously PSG are hot favourites but it'll be interesting to see what United can do. I'm not up to speed on PSG but I've a feeling Neymar isn't much of a loss. Cavani and Mbappe better players in my book and probably have more influence when he's not there.

Hoping Sarri is not sacked before the cup game next weekend.  ;)

Cavani out as well apparently