The "how many scumbags can you get into a Subaru" thread

Started by GAAboardmod1, June 30, 2010, 11:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAAboardmod1

I removed this thread. For posters who seem to think the membership of this forum gives them some sort of freedom I refer them to the first thread on each of the individual forums. While at times we can let a lot go other times we need to take action to ensure some sort of decency exists on the board.

In relation to the "how many scumbags can you get into a Subaru" thread, some mother and father are burying their son this week, have some decency about it.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

supersarsfields

Hi mod,

Can I just get your views on

Underage sex
homosexuality
Christmas
Easter bunny
Liverpool fc
water charges
etc

just want to make sure my opinion matches!!

Thanks

rosnarun

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Puckoon

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 30, 2010, 11:20:42 PM
Hi mod,

Can I just get your views on

Underage sex
homosexuality
Christmas
Easter bunny
Liverpool fc
water charges
etc

just want to make sure my opinion matches!!

Thanks

Is it the stitches or the 300 quid that has you so cranky!? :D

supersarsfields

:D

Both. tho with a wedding to plan for I think the 300 euros will sting slightly more than the 3 stitches.

AbbeySider

Quote from: GAAboardmod1 on June 30, 2010, 11:13:13 PM
I removed this thread. For posters who seem to think the membership of this forum gives them some sort of freedom I refer them to the first thread on each of the individual forums. While at times we can let a lot go other times we need to take action to ensure some sort of decency exists on the board.

In relation to the "how many scumbags can you get into a Subaru" thread, some mother and father are burying their son this week, have some decency about it.

Fair play, it was a disgusting thread.

Franko

Quote from: AbbeySider on July 01, 2010, 09:08:39 AM
Quote from: GAAboardmod1 on June 30, 2010, 11:13:13 PM

Fair play, it was a disgusting thread.

In your humble opinion.  ::)

supersarsfields

There's no point going back into it Franko. It obvious people have different opinions on things and what they view as disgusting or not. But we'll just end up going round in circles.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

longrunsthefox

Well done Mod.