The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: laoislad on December 22, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 22, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
Are Captain Obvious & Cunny Funt the same poster ?
Have thought that myself a few times.

Same poster alright.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Cunny Funt

Quote from: spuds on December 23, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Same poster alright.
To repeat i have one account and if such delusions continue then lay off the Christmas punch lads.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 23, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Quote from: spuds on December 23, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Same poster alright.
To repeat i have one account and if such delusions continue then lay off the Christmas punch lads.

Aye, Aye!  Captain! ;)

Boycey

Ah come on lads, someone break ranks  ;D

laoislad

Another OK day. Goal difference wiped out now, was 15 in the difference only a few weeks ago.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Boycey on December 26, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Good day all things considered!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Boycey on December 26, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
That's the league won lads. Wrap 'er up and give everyone the rest of the season.

Boycey

I was just talking about today ;D but while I'm at it if Liverpool can get past Arsenal on weekend they'll have a freeroll at knocking City out on contention next week with all the pressure on City.

heganboy

Man City blip continues. Lacked that push from the middle today. Liverpool and Spurs both in top form. Also Salah dived.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

sid waddell

Quote from: sid waddell on December 22, 2018, 11:35:55 PM
I wouldn't put much money on Manchester City taking full points from their next two games.

They've a poor record at Leicester (who won at Chelsea today), while Southampton look revitalised under new manager Ralph Hassenhuttl.

Something else to note is that 10 of Manchester City's 18 games so far have been at home. Only 8 of 18 of Liverpool's games have been at home.

I genuinely look at that City team though and wonder how many would get in the Liverpool team - De Bruyne is the only one I'd say for sure would. To be honest, I don't think anybody else would.
That poor record at Leicester just got even poorer.

This is much more the Manchester City of two seasons ago than last season.

Two seasons ago they collapsed in December, and they've done it again.

And December isn't over yet.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Boycey on December 26, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
I was just talking about today ;D but while I'm at it if Liverpool can get past Arsenal on weekend they'll have a freeroll at knocking City out on contention next week with all the pressure on City.
Be careful Boycey some lads will think you have a second account on here with a post like that.  ::)

thebuzz

Quote from: heganboy on December 26, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Man City blip continues. Lacked that push from the middle today. Liverpool and Spurs both in top form. Also Salah dived.

I haven't seen it yet but I've noticed a few times where he would have been entitled to go down and didn't.
In my view he's one of the more unlikely divers.

thewobbler

Quote from: thebuzz on December 26, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

I haven't seen it yet but I've noticed a few times where he would have been entitled to go down and didn't.
In my view, [completely coloured by my parochial bias, which means I'm fully willing to apply barely  tangential context when it suits, but not when it doesnt] he's one of the more unlikely divers.

Fixed that for you now.

thebuzz

Quote from: thewobbler on December 26, 2018, 08:12:44 PM
Quote from: thebuzz on December 26, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

In my view, [completely coloured by my parochial bias, which means I'm fully willing to apply barely  tangential context when it suits, but not when it doesnt] he's one of the more unlikely divers.

Fixed that for you now.

Hopefully I'll get to see it tonight and if he dived I'll say he dived.  :) :)

I wouldn't say I'm completely biased. Essentially I'm and ABU supporter with a recent allegiance to Liverpool because my son supports them.

Boycey

This place gets better, somebody defending a fella over an incident he's not even seen  ;D

Had a nosey on Twitter there, your man deserved to have a penalty given against him for being a stupid twat..