Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grounded

All over 3 14 to 1 09. Kilcoo beat the handicap. In truth operating at a different level to Enniskillen.

SHEEDY

Kilcoo were on a complete different level to Enniskillen, match was over after 20 mins.
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

Quote from: SHEEDY on November 26, 2022, 08:02:49 PM
Kilcoo were on a complete different level to Enniskillen, match was over after 20 mins.

Was as good as over after 10 minutes when Kilcoo led 1-2 to no score.

Saul goodman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 26, 2022, 08:33:46 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on November 26, 2022, 08:02:49 PM

Was as good as over after 10 minutes when Kilcoo led 1-2 to no score.

As soon as Kilcoo get a few scores up they just manage it so well, thought they were good tonight even with a few bad wides in first half they still were so comfortable

Armagh18

Kilcoo are something else. Mouthwatering final vs Glen no disrespect to Cargin

downtothecore

Good win for kilcoo but you cant take anything from it as Enniskillen were not at the level expected in the Ulster club. Glen have made no secret that they want a craic at kilcoo so this will be the game to judge were kilcoo are this year.

Milltown Row2

No point of the game tomorrow at all
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

smort

This is as bad as I've seen Glen

grounded

Both sets of forwards pretty wasteful. Glass the difference between the sides.

Baile an tuaigh

Cargin have the breeze this half I fancy an upset.

themac_23

Quote from: smort on November 27, 2022, 01:55:51 PM

Clearly glen tactic is to press at the half way line, cargin very little interest In going past the half way line, leaves us with this horrible type of game, brutal. Glen push up 10 yards higher 2nd half it's a dif game

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

general_lee

Cargin playing the game on their terms, despite a lot of fumbling and dicking about. If the suns still out they'll maybe test the goalie/fb line.
Kilcoo wont be too concerned with whoever comes out of this tie.

smort

True enough, Glen looked happy for cargin to pass it around the back

Gale behind their back in 2nd half, cargin have a decent chance here

grounded

Quote from: themac_23 on November 27, 2022, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: smort on November 27, 2022, 01:55:51 PM

Clearly glen tactic is to press at the half way line, cargin very little interest In going past the half way line, leaves us with this horrible type of game, brutal. Glen push up 10 yards higher 2nd half it's a dif game

Yep, I think you will see a very different 2nd half. I think Glen will definitely beat the handicap +4 which is 21/20 . 
   They would definitely need to up their game if they make it to the final