leenie

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on November 12, 2008, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: leenie on November 12, 2008, 06:00:58 PM
>:( >:( >:( >:(

i just thought i'd pop in to say

i'm in pain.....

Is it that time?

FOR WHAT?

I Have a busted shoulder....................

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

el_cuervo_fc

leenie

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

leenie

heavy cupboard + stairs+ stupidity!!

ziggysego

Ack ya eejit ya. Why didn't get a man to lift it for you?
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

For f**k sake Ziggy just ask her out!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

D4S

Went to Thailand last month on honeymoon and flew with Emirates from Manchester to Dubai and then Dubai to Bangkok.  The 1 flight will be grand 7hours will fly by with Emirates!  The inflight entertainment as mentioned is first class...and you're treated great.  The movies are class and episodes of friends, frasier, and loads of comedy shows all on it, every number 1 ever on the radio section and loads of albums to listen to.  Wear something warm though like a tracksuit and hoody cos its feckin freezin up there!  Food is really good and loads of it and free drink!  Dubai airport is brilliant by the way too it's huge and very modern...so jealous have a great time!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Kerry Mike

QuoteAll expenses paid trip to the world's most luxurious hotel.... priceless

I hope for your sake they have a reservation when you arrive, it would be terrible to get the wrong date at a hotel ................again  :D
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Orior

Quote from: Kerry Mike on November 12, 2008, 09:36:05 PM
QuoteAll expenses paid trip to the world's most luxurious hotel.... priceless

I hope for your sake they have a reservation when you arrive, it would be terrible to get the wrong date at a hotel ................again  :D

Ah dont spoilt it. I've already phoned through and put it back a week for him.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Pangurban

When you are staying in this monument to excess, and having your dinner of a gold plate, perhaps you will spare a thought for the starving children of the world, and remember when you are having a look around, that it was far from this type of folly and indulgence, and the selfishness it represents, that you were reared

Puckoon

Quote from: Pangurban on November 12, 2008, 10:02:47 PM
When you are staying in this monument to excess, and having your dinner of a gold plate, perhaps you will spare a thought for the starving children of the world, and remember when you are having a look around, that it was far from this type of folly and indulgence, and the selfishness it represents, that you were reared

Well thats the end of that then. :-[

T Fearon

D4S, Thanks for that! Free food and drink on the flight over, then the world's most luxurious hotel, brilliant! I take it the old Dubai airport is good for the duty free then?

By the way everyone, especially the begrudgers

THERE'S NOW ONLY SIX DAYS TO GO!!! ;D

Franko

Quote from: Pangurban on November 12, 2008, 10:02:47 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ???