Shoot to Kill 1982

Started by Donagh, June 29, 2007, 01:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: slow corner back on June 29, 2007, 07:55:13 PM
Quote from: SammyG on June 29, 2007, 02:20:01 PM
Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 29, 2007, 11:23:00 AM
When a Government are sanctioning murder by rogue elements of the security forces and loyalist paramilitaries then questions must be answered.

Presumably the collusion and murder by 'rogue elements' in the Republican movement, don't need investigation?  ::)

Sammy if you do not understand the difference between an illegal terrorist organisation commiting murder and forces of the state commiting murder you are either an idiot or a blinkered bigot. Or possibly both.

And if you can't be arsed to read my posts, before replying then you are either an idiot or a blinkered bigot, or possibly both.  ::)

Donagh

Quote from: GweylTah on June 30, 2007, 01:42:53 PM
Less of the abuse

That's a bit rich coming from the bigot that labelled the community of South Armagh as "scummy bastards".

stew

Quote from: Donagh on June 30, 2007, 03:26:34 PM
Less of the abuse

That's a bit rich coming from the bigot that labelled the community of South Armagh as "scummy bastards".

:D right enough, sammyg, the epitome of liberalism and inclusiveness dropped the mask big time with that spake, there are times when sammy cant help himself, like last week when he called me a liar on what was posted on owc when engerland were hammering them, turns out he was the liar, so he is both a liar and a bigot based on these two incidents.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SammyG

Quote from: stew on June 30, 2007, 04:38:44 PM
Less of the abuse

:D right enough, sammyg, the epitome of liberalism and inclusiveness dropped the mask big time with that spake, there are times when sammy cant help himself, like last week when he called me a liar on what was posted on owc when engerland were hammering them, turns out he was the liar, so he is both a liar and a bigot based on these two incidents.

Err it wasn't me stew. Try reading Donagh's post again and then you can type your apology.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 29, 2007, 05:41:37 PM
This topic has had 337 views, from a Board Membership in excess of 1,300.

Yet the Shoot to Kill Website has met the approval of precisely six posters - Donagh, GDA, FAM, 5Times, Lynchboy and Stew.

When the "Dirty or Dorothy" thread provoked more interest than that, perhaps the "Usual Suspects" (above) might care to take a hint? :D

The usual suspects! haha, me no Keyser Söze.

Still don't know what your point is, though.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

GweylTah

Less of the abuse

Yes, that was me, not SammyG, I used it to describe the cream of society who were chucking missiles and generally hampering and otherwise intimidating emergency services in the aftermath of a copter accident earlier this year.

Not the least sorry for any offence caused by my remarks, if it did and does still offend you, good: I'll rest easy.  A little touched, too, that you pay me such attention.  Thanks dear.

stew

Quote from: GweylTah on July 01, 2007, 09:40:26 PM
Less of the abuse

Yes, that was me, not SammyG, I used it to describe the cream of society who were chucking missiles and generally hampering and otherwise intimidating emergency services in the aftermath of a copter accident earlier this year.

Not the least sorry for any offence caused by my remarks, if it did and does still offend you, good: I'll rest easy.  A little touched, too, that you pay me such attention.  Thanks dear.

I would have to give a damn about you in order to be offended by you gweytah and I dont do dont worry about you offending me, you should however know better to tar everyone with one brush and instead your ire should have been pointed at those who hampered the emergency services instead of blaming the whole community but then again as you are a bigotted hoor you probably foam at the mouth the minute you think of south Armagh and got a wee bit excited.

Again though, dont worry about me ducky, I am dead on and not one of your posting has ever raised my blood pressure. :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Evil Genius

And still no-one other than the same half dozen "usual suspects" on this Board seems to give a damn about the "Shoot to Kill [sic] 1982" Website.

Very encouraging all round, I'd say... :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

his holiness nb

Eg, thats just silly, you are more or less saying if people havent posted their comments on THIS site about the shoot to kill site, then they werent interested or didnt like it.
Some people on here are busy at work (not me, I'm killing time at an airport on hols!) and will check out the website without feeling the need to report back to your good self with comments.
Others who liked the site might alternatively think its not worth their while commenting here as they will either be dragged into a debate with yourself (and you seem to have more time on your hands than most for some reason), or labelled one of the "usual suspects"  ::) for having a differing political view than your own.
Ask me holy bollix

Donagh

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 02, 2007, 12:53:12 AM
And still no-one other than the same half dozen "usual suspects" on this Board seems to give a damn about the "Shoot to Kill [sic] 1982" Website.

Very encouraging all round, I'd say... :D

EG, if you read back over the two or three threads the other week on the subject of not responding to or reading your posts then you might find something even more "encouraging" – though thanks for keeping the thread alive anyway.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Donagh on July 02, 2007, 09:43:05 AM
thanks for keeping the thread alive anyway.

I'm more than happy to keep highlighting the fact that no-one else seems to give a damn about the whole website, bar the same handful of posters... ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Donagh

Quote from: Evil Genius on July 02, 2007, 11:02:44 AM
I'm more than happy to keep highlighting the fact that no-one else seems to give a damn about the whole website, bar the same handful of posters... ;)

Sad and desperate line of argument, though it doesn't surprise anyone I'm sure.  ::)

GweylTah

Quote from: stew on July 01, 2007, 10:42:43 PM

I would have to give a damn about you in order to be offended by you gweytah and I dont do dont worry about you offending me, you should however know better to tar everyone with one brush and instead your ire should have been pointed at those who hampered the emergency services instead of blaming the whole community but then again as you are a bigotted hoor you probably foam at the mouth the minute you think of south Armagh and got a wee bit excited.

Again though, dont worry about me ducky, I am dead on and not one of your posting has ever raised my blood pressure. :)

It took me a little way to get through that, but we must make allowances for you.

Clearly, you do pay me attention, though hard to take that as a compliment.

Adult education classes are an option, all is not lost.

Donagh

Just noticed the site has been updated with newspaper cuttings from 1982 and some listings for anniversary events. Collections will also be taken up at this weekend's first round football qualifier.

http://www.shoottokill25.org/

lynchbhoy

jeez
looks like there has been a few folks interested - judging from the amount of people looking at this here thead !
:o :D