Time for Joe to go??

Started by cadhlancian, August 03, 2013, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Quote from: screenexile on August 15, 2013, 12:14:22 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
Tyrone's new fangled cynical fouling would have laughed at in Cavan in the 90s. A great bit of refereeing on 2.17mins

http://gaabanter.ie/from-the-vault-cynical-fouling-done-the-right-way/

One lad doesn't know how to tackle in that clip (No. 11) and pulls a man down twice. Other than that I don't see the big hoo ha with that compared to Tyrone's systematic pre-meditated system of fouling!

;D It's funny to watch the poor inbreds squirm again now that Tyrone's made it to the last four. Councilling is your only hope at this stage. Let go of the hate, embrace your superiors.

EC Unique

Quote from: supersarsfields on August 15, 2013, 09:08:00 AM
Tyrone's new fangled cynical fouling would have laughed at in Cavan in the 90s. A great bit of refereeing on 2.17mins

One lad doesn't know how to tackle in that clip (No. 11) and pulls a man down twice. Other than that I don't see the big hoo ha with that compared to Tyrone's systematic pre-meditated system of fouling!

;D It's funny to watch the poor inbreds squirm again now that Tyrone's made it to the last four. Councilling is your only hope at this stage. Let go of the hate, embrace your superiors.

It is amusing just HOW bad Derry football has got. They are on a power with Antrim now as in if we drew them in Ulster we just look to see who we get in the next round. The great thing is that there are no signs of that changing any time soon. :)

Walter Cronc

Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2013, 09:32:08 AM

It is amusing just HOW bad Derry football has got. They are on a power with Antrim now as in if we drew them in Ulster we just look to see who we get in the next round. The great thing is that there are no signs of that changing any time soon. :)

Is Sarsfields a Derry man?? Dont you worry with our Tyrone management team in place things will change very soon ;)

supersarsfields

Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 15, 2013, 09:39:10 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 15, 2013, 09:32:08 AM

Is Sarsfields a Derry man?? Dont you worry with our Tyrone management team in place things will change very soon ;)

>:( I've been called a lot in my time, but that was just mean!!

muppet

MWWSI 2017

orangeman

ONeill

That's a sneaky one, whoever leaked that. Not on.

I'd rather have it that Derry wans detested us and vice versa. It's all good fun. Inbred fcukers.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J OGorman

The Joe Brolly PR campaign fuelled by Co. Tyrone

optimus cheese

Meanwhile in Egypt, 327 people have died.........

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Wildweasel74

O`Neill son, we wouldnt piss on you, if you were on fire, u sc**bag!!!

rosnarun

Quote from: optimus cheese on August 15, 2013, 10:29:24 AM
Meanwhile in Egypt, 327 people have died.........
why would people in a joe brolly thread in the  football section of a GAA discussion boards be discussing such a tragedy?
if this is where you come for you news please hand back your voter registration Card
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

screenexile

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 15, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

Harsh?!

ONeill

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on August 15, 2013, 01:54:48 PM

That's more like it. I'd burn the balls off you anyway.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Hmmm...

Quote from: seafoid on December 21, 2012, 09:48:00 AM
I predict that Joe Brolly will wind certain people up something shocking during the months from May through to September

Pat Spillane will attempt to be funny

Colm O Rourke will be the voice of reason. 

Brian Carthy will ask someone of the calibre of Lionel Messi to attest that Gaelic football is the best team sport in the world
MWWSI 2017