Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 18, 2020, 10:12:02 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on July 14, 2020, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on July 12, 2020, 04:03:34 PM
Is there no spectators allowed at games starting next week up here in the 6 counties?

no supporters, teams and officials only at the minute.

Loving some of the photos of spectators not within the grounds though. Great one of a couple of families watching from their back garden in ahoghill and some older fella in his camp chair at a game though not sure where that is.

Where can you see this stuff

imtommygunn

Saffron Gael page on Facebook. Reports on loads of games.

The ahoghill one will be on the website report. The old guy on his camping chair was I think a reply to their post with the individual photo from ahoghill.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2020, 09:59:36 AM
Saffron Gael page on Facebook. Reports on loads of games.

The ahoghill one will be on the website report. The old guy on his camping chair was I think a reply to their post with the individual photo from ahoghill.

Thanks

imtommygunn

The feis cup photos are funny. There's minimum a few dozen ones watching it lol. I think glenariff just has a fence quite close to the pitch so no one is breaching anything.

Na Glinntí Glasa

wanted to try and stream some of our games but was told i wasnt allowed to. the county dont want us to do that ourselves but i see they are now saying that they will be streaming the antrim senior championship games if ive read loughgiels post right.

#BreakingNews

THE PRODUCTION COMPANY @nemetontv who are behind TG4′s GAA BEO will be partnering @AontroimGAA and streaming live championship @NorthSwitchgear & @Bathshack games ..

Watch our games from the comfort of your home

Stay tuned for further details
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on July 21, 2020, 09:06:35 AM
wanted to try and stream some of our games but was told i wasnt allowed to. the county dont want us to do that ourselves but i see they are now saying that they will be streaming the antrim senior championship games if ive read loughgiels post right.

#BreakingNews

THE PRODUCTION COMPANY @nemetontv who are behind TG4′s GAA BEO will be partnering @AontroimGAA and streaming live championship @NorthSwitchgear & @Bathshack games ..

Was talking to Sean at the first match since lockdown and he was telling about the streaming, will be great for everyone that!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 21, 2020, 01:42:35 PM

#BreakingNews

Was talking to Sean at the first match since lockdown and he was telling about the streaming, will be great for everyone that!

Waterford using Nemetontv as well, €5 per game. I presume it'll be something similar in Antrim, no?

Na Glinntí Glasa

im expecting something along those lines there JC. its a great idea to do it as it means people will still get to see the games.
hurl like f**k boi!

marty34

Quote from: johnnycool on July 21, 2020, 03:34:56 PM

#BreakingNews

Waterford using Nemetontv as well, €5 per game. I presume it'll be something similar in Antrim, no?

I presume there's full commentary etc.also?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: marty34 on July 22, 2020, 05:01:43 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on July 21, 2020, 03:34:56 PM

#BreakingNews

I presume there's full commentary etc.also?

Hit the red button for Commentary and fan noise.

paddyjohn

Barry McFall hurling for the Gorts now?

paddyjohn

Quote from: hardstation on July 23, 2020, 08:46:08 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on July 23, 2020, 07:10:36 PM
Although I'd heard that earlier in the year, it's strange to see that alright.

Also I see a Don Whelan hurling for Davitts, is that the same lad who hurled for Cushendun I wonder?

McFall could do some damage at 14 for Gort Na Mona.

ciaran1988

It is the same Don. Been with Davitts few years now

ciaran1988

It's now Championship week at last. How do we see it going? Can Dunloy retain Big Ears, have they Worked on a surprise tactic or something which is why they pulled out of the Cushendall league game. Can Cushendall gain revenge for last years final defeat or can Loughgiel get back to the top of the tree. The Johnnies can they finally get over the line or will they struggle with having a lot of players playing football champ as well. How will St Endas fare up playing senior for the first time?. Can anyone else spring a surprise, Rossa, Ballycastle or St Galls. Let's hear your predictions or how your club has been getting on in challenge games. Me I just can't wait till Sunday throws around

gallsman

Quote from: paddyjohn on July 23, 2020, 07:10:36 PM

What happened here?