Ireland does Narcos

Started by Therealdonald, July 05, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommysmith

Quote from: Syferus on July 06, 2018, 12:32:03 AM
No one I know touches the stuff. Another poor attempt at a moral panic.

That's great you can stay out of this thread and let the adults discuss it.

NAG1

Quote from: tommysmith on July 06, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D

maddog

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 06, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on July 06, 2018, 07:16:49 AM
Speak to Bar owners in any size of a town and I'm sure you'd get your eyes opened. I wasn't really aware of the scale of things until a couple of years ago.

Owners having to smear Vaseline on cistern tops to stop them being used for lining up the coke.

WD40 supposedly does the same job

Milltown Row2

Quote from: maddog on July 06, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
Speak to Bar owners in any size of a town and I'm sure you'd get your eyes opened. I wasn't really aware of the scale of things until a couple of years ago.

Owners having to smear Vaseline on cistern tops to stop them being used for lining up the coke.

Would be as hygienic I'd imagine, the Vaseline would be handy though for the likes of Stan and Syferus
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DrinkingHarp

Impossible
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

seafoid

Increased numbers of drug deaths and female deaths by alcohol abuse below 40 are signs of despair. In the US thousands of people have died as a result of fentanyl addiction in recent years.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

brokencrossbar1

We have a winner ;D

Stan Laurel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 06, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Would be as hygienic I'd imagine, the Vaseline would be handy though for the likes of Stan and Syferus

Nice homophobic reference, good man, you constantly show everyone what you are on this board, I stand by my sentiment that outside this board you couldn't hold a conversation in the real world.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Stan Laurel on July 06, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 06, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Nice homophobic reference, good man, you constantly show everyone what you are on this board, I stand by my sentiment that outside this board you couldn't hold a conversation in the real world.

Bad taste MR2. Getting off topic though as well, Syf I can't imagine a bag of coke is prevalent in too many of your book club meetings.

Is it a rural problem now as well.

paddyjohn

It's all over the place. Places of work, GAA clubs and the new drug of choice.

ONeill

Do they just sniff it or are there other ways of taking cocaine?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 06, 2018, 12:36:24 AM
I'm seeing it everyday walking through Belfast city centre.. proper off their faces, in small groups and with absolutely no care or shame.. striking me most is the lack media attention it's getting, zero attention.. homelessness yes, but this surge of heroin abuse is being in reported!

Belfast city area is generating huge interest on the the tourist trade, the city bus tours are flat out with all the Cruise liners coming in, but I'm embarrassed by the amount of vagrants begging on the streets and the amount of times I've seen paramedics resuscitate addicts in the past few months is staggering!

But it's not news as we'd much prefer to hear about other shit, on the hill politics, referendums, border polls, lgbt rights and rape trials!

You wouldn't see tyat much in the centre? Down towards tomb street etc there seems to be quite a lot.

Dublin early morning seems to have a lot of addicts. (9 am or so i mean)

snoopdog

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 09, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
I'm seeing it everyday walking through Belfast city centre.. proper off their faces, in small groups and with absolutely no care or shame.. striking me most is the lack media attention it's getting, zero attention.. homelessness yes, but this surge of heroin abuse is being in reported!

Belfast city area is generating huge interest on the the tourist trade, the city bus tours are flat out with all the Cruise liners coming in, but I'm embarrassed by the amount of vagrants begging on the streets and the amount of times I've seen paramedics resuscitate addicts in the past few months is staggering!

But it's not news as we'd much prefer to hear about other shit, on the hill politics, referendums, border polls, lgbt rights and rape trials!

You wouldn't see tyat much in the centre? Down towards tomb street etc there seems to be quite a lot.

Opening time for the methadone clinics.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 09, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Outside McDonalds city centre, I see them every day when I go for a walk at lunch time, medics and police there last week working on  someone and very recently in Bridge street two women doing CPR on a lad. You'll get them also beside Primark ..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea