China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: highorlow on January 02, 2023, 08:00:01 AM
QuoteCovid is still rife,

It's a head cold, always was mild after the very first wave in March 2020.

The lockdowns have caused a housing crisis, (part of) massive inflation, lack of healthcare staff and new entrants, kids immune symptoms to be garbage, a backlog in treatments in cancer and other illnesses thereby causing a year where we had exceptional excess deaths in Europe (heatwave will be blamed though) .....

So you don't think lockdowns have caused the present state?

Anyhow you enjoy your masking
Central Banks caused inflation and the housing crisis.

highorlow

It is and was a head cold for the majority of the population and statistically people die from respiratory illness every day.

Estimates in the U.K. are that 300 to 500 people are dying per week due to health negligence/ been left on trollies.

Epidemiologists were basing their assessments on the present back during the epidemic, the risk assessors (or scaremongering nut jobs) during the epidemic didn't bother assessing the long term risks when factoring in potential deaths and causes of the same.

Instead of investing in hand gel, masks, testing and tracing and all the advertising on RTE and the MSM we should've followed Sweden. We also could've redirected this wasted money on capacity and improving our health services. Instead businesses that should never have been closed and bailed out with taxpayer money ought never have been shut.

Some doctors warned of this happening at the time but were gagged in the MSM.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

highorlow

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/i-lost-my-job-for-speaking-out-but-i-have-no-regrets-dr-martin-feeley-on-his-coronavirus-views-39585808.html

I'd rather take my advice from Martin Feeley who's interview back in the day and predictions has turned out to be correct, it was on the Scare Byrne show on RTE , that was the end of any further interviews.

Wildweasel74

It's not a head cold you dick! Talk to anybody who took it real bad and how bad they were, I wasn't well for 6 months, still poor from it, on 10+ tablets a day, going from 4 times a week in the gym to can't walk 200/300m without been totally fucked!

imtommygunn

The lockdowns were too Draconian we get it however this was very serious, could yet be, so to say it has just been a head cold since 2020 is naive tbh.

I don't really understand why people can't hold a view other than it's a load of shite or you should never leave the house...

Rossfan

Can the mods delete the false information posts?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Dire Ear

You wouldnt have 19.3k then.... ;D

highorlow

Sorry for anyone that did get a bad dose, seems the vaccine was only just randomly effective.

Seamus

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 02, 2023, 08:42:33 AM
Quote from: highorlow on January 02, 2023, 08:00:01 AM
QuoteCovid is still rife,

It's a head cold, always was mild after the very first wave in March 2020.

The lockdowns have caused a housing crisis, (part of) massive inflation, lack of healthcare staff and new entrants, kids immune symptoms to be garbage, a backlog in treatments in cancer and other illnesses thereby causing a year where we had exceptional excess deaths in Europe (heatwave will be blamed though) .....

So you don't think lockdowns have caused the present state?

Anyhow you enjoy your masking
My wife's aunt is currently in ICU with it. I'll let her know it's a head cold and to shake it off.

Is she fully vaxed and boosted? What is the official percentage of those vaxed in Ireland? What is the discrepancy between uptake of first jab and totally boosted?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on January 02, 2023, 03:37:10 PM

They'd be a lot of deleting on this stream then.

But sure we all have our own version of the Truth at this stage.

Most have gone so far down the rabbit hole at this stage that it'd be hard to turn back and admit they were fooled on either side.

I know what I believe and deleting peoples opinion from a forum won't change that.

So if you want to go down the road of Censorship, go ahead. Might as well join the rest of the sterile world.

JoG2

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 07, 2023, 06:05:16 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 02, 2023, 03:37:10 PM

They'd be a lot of deleting on this stream then.

But sure we all have our own version of the Truth at this stage.

Most have gone so far down the rabbit hole at this stage that it'd be hard to turn back and admit they were fooled on either side.

I know what I believe and deleting peoples opinion from a forum won't change that.

So if you want to go down the road of Censorship, go ahead. Might as well join the rest of the sterile world.

Alternative facts?

The right wing really have swelled their numbers if this forum is anything to go by. Would have been maybe 2 /3  posters on here historically who you'd describe as right wing, now there must be a dozen post scam.. , I mean pandemic.

Milltown Row2

So it was a pandemic or it wasn't? You'll be saying there was no moon landing and the holocaust never happened next
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Well judging on bird flu and its kill rate, I say if the human equivalent ever come to pass, it wipe out 90% of the population cause we be that f**king stupid to pay no heed to.