Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubman21

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 01, 2021, 11:56:54 AM
Jesus there's some dung talked here. Remember when Canavan had got the Down job but it was all hush hush  ;D
As I posted in November, now reported in Gaelic Life about Canavan with Portlegnone.

Onthe40

any rumours on youth football this year, start dates etc??

omagh_gael

Quote from: clubman21 on January 19, 2022, 12:56:06 PM
Jesus there's some dung talked here. Remember when Canavan had got the Down job but it was all hush hush  ;D
As I posted in November, now reported in Gaelic Life about Canavan with Portlegnone.

Apparently they don't have a leg to stand on

clubman21

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 19, 2022, 02:06:01 PM

Quite a gather up for a club team

Under Lights

Quote from: Onthe40 on January 19, 2022, 01:28:10 PM
any rumours on youth football this year, start dates etc??

Rumours that the under 17s and the under 13s will start the week before St Patricks day. Saturday and Sunday fixtures to begin with.

LeoMc

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 19, 2022, 02:06:01 PM

Nice 👌🏼

on the sideline

Has anyone got an updated managerial list for the clubs? Everyone sorted at this stage?

smort

I'd be surprised if there still isn't a few openings. It's early days yet with the later, yet unknown, start this year

kickitin

diarmuid mc nulty in with glenelly

start of a long and i'd say likely successful managerial career

LeoMc

Quote from: smort on January 20, 2022, 08:10:20 AM
I'd be surprised if there still isn't a few openings. It's early days yet with the later, yet unknown, start this year
I don't understand this annual obsession with who is managing who and the annual merry go round. Whilst it is good to introduce a fresh voice and fresh ideas once in a while it comes down to the players, not the cult of the manager.

God14

Didn't see that one coming, new sponsor

Was that always the plan? You'd think if it was pre planned then the Christmas Market was an opportunity missed to sell gear

Fair play to Mcaleer and Rushe. Could have walked away after losing the sponsorship last time

GKunion

Quote from: God14 on January 21, 2022, 10:58:20 AM

Was that always the plan? You'd think if it was pre planned then the Christmas Market was an opportunity missed to sell gear

Fair play to Mcaleer and Rushe. Could have walked away after losing the sponsorship last time
Which club would this be for? ;)

clarshack

Quote from: God14 on January 21, 2022, 10:58:20 AM

heard about new sponsor a couple of weeks ago. still have a jacket and a jersey with McAleer & Rushe on it lol.

God14

Meant to stick in County thread

Yeah the new Jersey, at a glance, looks remarkably like the 2017 one!

PMG1

Great to see McAleer and Rushe back, should never have been changed in the first place