6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022

Started by Snapchap, February 23, 2022, 10:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Mourne Red on May 06, 2022, 09:32:44 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on May 06, 2022, 09:29:07 AM
Ohhh god nolan talking about a possible other election later this year

Because him and his bf Jamie don't like what the outcome of this one is going to be?

Did Jamie vote before he went to Glasgow yesterday or did he send in a postal vote I wonder? 

Mourne Red

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 06, 2022, 10:41:21 AM
Quote from: Mourne Red on May 06, 2022, 09:32:44 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on May 06, 2022, 09:29:07 AM
Ohhh god nolan talking about a possible other election later this year

Because him and his bf Jamie don't like what the outcome of this one is going to be?

Did Jamie vote before he went to Glasgow yesterday or did he send in a postal vote I wonder?

Sure he's out voting today lol

Armagh18

Newry and Armagh early indications of 3 SF, Malone plus TUV which would be absolutely perfect.

Shamrock Shore

Did Bryson run?

If not he should STFU. Nolan is a worse gimp for giving him oxygen.

LOL at all his knuckle draggin supporters out today looking for polling stations today....

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 06, 2022, 11:13:28 AM
Did Bryson run?

LOL at all his knuckle draggin supporters out today looking for polling stations today....

That's the level that Nolan loves!! That guy can't even get his dates right, it shows you the level of intelligence that follow or engage with this clampit, cut off is media supply and he'll drift off, any nationalist that follows him on twitter should delete their following of him, as it only gives him a bigger platform
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 06, 2022, 11:13:28 AM
Did Bryson run?

Jamie's voting strategy is from the Tony Fearon Hotel Booking school of thought....

Milltown Row2

One of the counting is being carried out at UUJ, can you just call in or is it invited people only? 5 minute walk from the house, wouldn't mind seeing the sht show unfold for some lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 06, 2022, 11:28:42 AM
One of the counting is being carried out at UUJ, can you just call in or is it invited people only? 5 minute walk from the house, wouldn't mind seeing the sht show unfold for some lol

You need a pass. I think each candidate gets 6(?) Which they hand out to their supporters. So there's them plus press, officials etc.

marty34

Noicola seems to be in trouble in NB, according to twitter sources.

Early days though and too early to say.

I actually thought she should have been more prominent in the debates than Eastwood, who wasn't even standing.

quit yo jibbajabba

Tell them yer kind of a big deal on the Gaaboard that should get ye in 😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 06, 2022, 11:47:04 AM

I'll mention that  ;D

Ah I'll just take the dogs down then for a nosey

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: marty34 on May 06, 2022, 11:41:26 AM
Noicola seems to be in trouble in NB, according to twitter sources.

Early days though and too early to say.

I actually thought she should have been more prominent in the debates than Eastwood, who wasn't even standing.

Funny after voting yesterday evening a few friends came down to our house and we were talking about who we voted for. Nicola was 4th or 5th on all our ballot papers. SDLP have run a very poor campaign and by focusing on attacking SF instead of running a positive campaign they have suffered a back lash. I suspect Justin McNulty might be in diffs too. Eastwood may have run his course.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 06, 2022, 11:53:14 AM

I'll mention that  ;D

Dogs at polling stations being replaced by dogs at counting stations!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 06, 2022, 11:54:58 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 06, 2022, 11:53:14 AM

I'll mention that  ;D

Dogs at polling stations being replaced by dogs at counting stations!

Was expecting more at the polling station in respects to flegs and rival parties torturing people going in and asking who ya voted or on the way out like in the past, wasn't the same, I didn't even see a peeler