Dromintee        14     7   0     7   14
Clan na Gael     14     6   1     7   13
St Patrick's     14     6   1     7   13
Sarsfields       14     5   1     8   11
Killeavy         14     5   1     8   11
Mullaghbawn      14     5   1     8   11
Culloville       14     3   1     10   7

slievegullion

What is the run in like for the teams involved in the bottom end of the table, anyone know? I know we have Sarsfields (a) Cross (a) Killeavy (h) and Mullaghbane (a), not sure what order its in though except that Sarsfields should be this week coming.

corn02

Quote from: slievegullion on July 18, 2009, 11:32:18 AM
What is the run in like for the teams involved in the bottom end of the table, anyone know? I know we have Sarsfields (a) Cross (a) Killeavy (h) and Mullaghbane (a), not sure what order its in though except that Sarsfields should be this week coming.

Sarsfields is down for next Sunday.

Had a wee gander at the fixture list last night, but it has all slipped my mind nearly. All I can remember is that Cross travel vto Mullaghabwn and Ogs travel to Ccross. Killeavy host Cullaville this week and I think St Pats welcome Cruppen.

slievegullion

Quote from: corn02 on July 18, 2009, 11:55:05 AM
Quote from: slievegullion on July 18, 2009, 11:32:18 AM

Sarsfields is down for next Sunday.

Had a wee gander at the fixture list last night, but it has all slipped my mind nearly. All I can remember is that Cross travel vto Mullaghabwn and Ogs travel to Ccross. Killeavy host Cullaville this week and I think St Pats welcome Cruppen.

I doubt it!

qub la la la

well it will be a welcome but probably not a nice one.

cruppen have cullyhanna away, and home to sarsfields, clans, mullaghban.

IVEDECIDED

Clans are away to Ogs, home to St.Pats, Home to Killeavy and away to Cruppen

Real1995

Mullaghbawn - Cross (Home) / Cruppen (Away) / Dromintee (Home) / Cullaville (away)
Nice guys always finish second!

slievegullion

Thats a tough run in for Mullaghbane, I think they might be in trouble.

TacadoirArdMhacha

St Pat's - Cruppen (home) Clans (away) Cross (home) Killeavy (home)

Not sure of the order.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

IVEDECIDED

I think Bawn need at least 2 wins from them games and its difficult to see where they will get them. I think its between them and Killeavy as they have a difficult run in too, its also hard to rule out the Sarsfileds. One of those 3 will join Culloville in div 2 next year id say.

illdecide

I think the smart money would be on a play off between a few teams, i believe Culloville are down as i can't see them winning their last 4 matches to stay up but as for the rest i still think it's in the melting pot and the only teams I'd rule out are Cross, Ogs and Cruppin from relegation. The thing is will teams that are safe now rest a few players and play weakened teams or will they still be going full tilt as the championship is only a 3 or 4 weeks away???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Out of interest who would you's like to see go down? i would like to think culloville are already dead and buried (well for the c*nts lol) and i doubt i would lose any sleep if st pat's went down either although they maybe in a better position to avoid the drop than the other teams...

Would prefer if clans (obviously) mullabawn and sarsfields stayed up; sarsfields because we still owe them and mullabawn because they put on a very good spread in the club after  :P

illdecide

TBH i couldn't care less who goes down as long as it's not clans, i don't dislike (i was gonna say hate but that was too strong) anyone team more than the other so whoever deserves to go down by finishing in the bottom two then so be it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch