Meath vs Derry, Owenbeg. It's on today at half two. Bring tae & a few ceapairí

Started by thejuice, July 02, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Looking forward to this. When did we last meet in the championship? Must have been in the 80's but I honestly can't recall a time.

Oisín was on second captains and he reckons Meath will win but that we are also good enough to reach a semi-final which I think is entirely plausible so long s we don't suffer any psychological damage from the Dublin game which I don't think we should.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tara Na Rí

If we can get over this game first and then get a favourable third round draw, Oisín may be right. The loser of Tyrone/Cavan game is on our side of the draw lest we forget.
Meath Are Magic

Rossfan

Ye have to win FOUR games to get to an AI Semi Final ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on July 02, 2016, 10:32:26 AM
Looking forward to this. When did we last meet in the championship? Must have been in the 80's but I honestly can't recall a time.

Oisín was on second captains and he reckons Meath will win but that we are also good enough to reach a semi-final which I think is entirely plausible so long s we don't suffer any psychological damage from the Dublin game which I don't think we should.
Meath are psychologically fragile despite the therapy and could be bullied by the likes of Sligo 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dinny Breen

Quote from: thejuice on July 02, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

Olsin he always was the funny one.
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

If Meath beat a provincial champion it won't be one from 2016.

Jinxy

So you're saying the only provincial champions we might beat won't actually be provincial champions?

Syferus

Quote from: Jinxy on July 02, 2016, 03:36:32 PM
So you're saying the only provincial champions we might beat won't actually be provincial champions?

That would depend on if you had Marty McFly or Sam Beckett playing.

southderryman

The game is on Saturday at 2:30pm

Meath by 3 or 4....Probably

Tara Na Rí

On paper we should have enough but Meath haven't won a qualifier since 2011. Should be a good game
Meath Are Magic

rrhf

theticklemister

Jinxy

barking mad

Oisin was never much good at the tipping
It's in his book :P