Meath vs Dublin - 26/06/16

Started by thejuice, June 12, 2016, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Ah sure, I suppose we might give them a game. Maybe the lads might show us something we haven't seen from them yet on the occasion.

Here's hoping but if its a more respectable scoreline ala 2012 or 2013 rather than 2014 I suppose we can only take it as some sort of positive.

Dublin 1/50 to win, Meath 14/1 and 28/1 to draw on Paddy Power. Might just throw a few quid on the latter two.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

Get this man to dust off the knee brace...
#newbridgeornowhere

moysider

Quote from: thejuice on June 12, 2016, 09:57:44 PM
Ah sure, I suppose we might give them a game. Maybe the lads might show us something we haven't seen from them yet on the occasion.

Here's hoping but if its a more respectable scoreline ala 2012 or 2013 rather than 2014 I suppose we can only take it as some sort of positive.

Dublin 1/50 to win, Meath 14/1 and 28/1 to draw on Paddy Power. Might just throw a few quid on the latter two.

Just give it to a homeless person instead. Paddy Power has enough money.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

moysider

They have no natural forwards, unlike say the likes of Galway or Down.

Jinxy

One thing is for sure, we won't fear them.

Dinny Breen

Looking forward to reading about the 1991 4 game epic saga bore for the next 2 weeks.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

You're just jealous you were never involved in an epic saga with us in the '90s.

Dinny Breen

Jody Devine would like to offer his discourse over that statement.
#newbridgeornowhere

Jinxy

Jody Devine would be a good shout for the other thread!
Unlucky to be playing at a time when we had plenty of top forwards.

Dinny Breen

Known as Jody "fu*kin" Devine in Kildare.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

We won't be taking anything for granted. Dublin are always capable of putting it up to us.

Shamrock Shore

Meath have momentum coming into this one.

Dublim may worry about the missed opportunities they had against Laois, who put it up to them in the first 14 seconds.

Fuzzman

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on June 12, 2016, 10:41:44 PM
Are Dublin any good this year?
Dublin will be the Messiah this year according to Indiana. A period of world peace and all cripples healed after the all Ireland final apparently.