Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagh leg-end

2009 Club Managers - Fill in the Blanks accordingly.

ACL – Division One
Carrickcruppen Jim Loughran
Clan na Gael  - Gerard Skelton & Enda Brady
Crossmaglen - Donal Murtagh
Culloville -Malachy Watters
Dromintee - Colin Kelly
Killeavey David Reilly
Mullaghbawn - Joe McNulty
Pearse Og - Brendan Hughes.
St Patrick's - Joe Mallon & Paul Rouse.
Sarsfields - Kieran McGurk

ACL – Division Two
Ballyhegan - Jim McAlinden
Ballymacnab - Jerome Johnston
Clann Eireann
Granemore - John Toner
Harps - Nudie Hughes
Madden- John Carson
Maghery - Jimbo Robinson
St Michael's Kelly O'Rourke
Silverbridge - Bernard Connolly & Kevin Byrne
Tir na nÓg - Aiden Farrell
Whitecross - Killian Finnegan
Wolfe Tone - Michael Magill

ACL – Division Three
Annaghmore - Aiden McGahan
An Port Mor - Peter Bayne
Belleek Martin Smyth
Clonmore
Collegeland - Niall Gorman
Keady - John Toal
Lissummon Robert Wilson
Middletown
St Paul's
St Peter's
Shane O'Neill's Davey O'Brien
Tullysaran - Audi Hamiliton

ACL – Division Four
Clady
Corrinshego Ronan McAlinden
Crossmaglen II
Derrynoose
Dorsey Emmett's Barry Loughran
Eire Og
Forkhill - Fintan Burns/Thomas McDonnell
Grange -Colm Toal, Tam Gribben & James O'Hagan
Mullaghbrack
O'Hanlon's Ronan Maginnis
Phelim Brady's
Killean- Hugh Morgan?
Ard Mhacha Abu

Orior

The St Michaels Killean manager is some guy from Killeavy who gave up football a few years ago after a health scare?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

killeavygael

Quote from: Orior on February 06, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
The St Michaels Killean manager is some guy from Killeavy who gave up football a few years ago after a health scare?
the manager is a old underage manager

The GAA

Quote from: killeavygael on February 07, 2009, 06:52:13 PM
Quote from: Orior on February 06, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
the manager is a old underage manager

Is it a secret or is my dyslexia playing up?

Real1995

Is seamus giving up the refereein den?? ;D ;D ;D
Nice guys always finish second!

killeavygael

im not sure what he doin just heard he takin them :o

Aghdavoyle

killeavygael

hey did anybody hear if the armagh hurling league was getting put into3leagues this year??

ogshead

Can't remember how the debate ended that time about teams training in the Athletic Grounds, just wondered, did the county board say at the time that no teams what so ever where allowed to train there? Seen a team down there tonight training and I know that there is every possibilty that it's the Armagh team what with their match there on Saturday night. I couldn't tell who it was cause I was driving over the ring road but even if it is I just think Crossmaglen maybe should have been afforded the same luxury as they where representing Armagh. Does anyone remember how that ended and did the County Board state that the feild was not to be used for training?

bud

Kileavygael...heard last night that use have a new addition to the panel, a county player from further down the country, person saying couldn't mind his name, any truth or names?

corn02

Quote from: bud on February 11, 2009, 09:19:46 AM
Kileavygael...heard last night that use have a new addition to the panel, a county player from further down the country, person saying couldn't mind his name, any truth or names?

Really? There has been two rumours of other county players joining with every club in south Armagh over recent months. One is a a Mayo man and one is a Tyrone man.

brokencrossbar1

Has Declan Browne's transfer to Cross been ratified???

nutsy--1

Quote from: ogshead on February 10, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
Can't remember how the debate ended that time about teams training in the Athletic Grounds, just wondered, did the county board say at the time that no teams what so ever where allowed to train there? Seen a team down there tonight training and I know that there is every possibilty that it's the Armagh team what with their match there on Saturday night. I couldn't tell who it was cause I was driving over the ring road but even if it is I just think Crossmaglen maybe should have been afforded the same luxury as they where representing Armagh. Does anyone remember how that ended and did the County Board state that the feild was not to be used for training?

I think the cuchulainns have the pitch some nights during the week when its not being used by anybody else. No training is allowed on the pitch but coaching sessions are allowed (i don't know the difference).