Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Quote from: corn02 on March 09, 2008, 10:38:01 PM
Dromintee will find it hard this year, big chunk of the team missing from a small panel. Hopefully do just enough.

The Key word there was missing so i wasn't sure if he was missing permanently or he was just on county duty. The other stipulation just said there was 5 and 1 missing from the panel Again the one could have been permanent ,So leave my middle alone will ya on this board you deciding person you. :). I am in a foul mood today, cheltenham has been put to the sword and i thought today was my day :) Wakened up this morning to watch the morning line before work and "choc" Thorton was breaking the bad news, could have choked the bollox.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Iceman if all else fails you are bound to get one on Ebay.

IVEDECIDED

I hope the Ogs dont get a manager and as a result ten of their senior team decide not to play and head to the states! NICE! :D ;D ;)

winsamsoon

Iceman i typed that search for you into ebay and one result game up

Brits In South Armagh DVD IRA TROUBLES ARMY SINN FEIN . Classic  :D :D :D

so it looks like that avenue is out.

The Iceman

thanks lads - only thing i have found is a dvd of the final - but not the road to the final

my da has a vhs at home of the road to the final, highlights of the games throughout the championship but can't find a dvd

surprised its not out there
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

feetofflames

If Oisin does go at the end of they year, what are the odds that Tyrone the team he has said he hated are his last game in the championship?
Chief Wiggum

BenDover

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on March 12, 2008, 11:07:16 AM
I hope the Ogs dont get a manager and as a result ten of their senior team decide not to play and head to the states! NICE! :D ;D ;)

WTF is this all about??
The Ogs have the same management setup as last year!

Goats Do Shave

I was wondering - i'd heard Clarke & Houlie were still in charge!

pintsofguinness

You may go back to your reliable source Qub!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 12, 2008, 01:30:56 PM

well if they're not, I wonder who was making me do them horrible drills last night  >:( :( ???

gaapunter

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on March 13, 2008, 01:19:40 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 12, 2008, 01:30:56 PM

well if they're not, I wonder who was making me do them horrible drills last night  >:( :( ???

hardly matter lads they are still a poor team who will do feck all the year

winsamsoon

don't know what drills you guys are doing. They Make trainings days drag when all you can think about is the vomitting that night :D :D

Donagh

This seems more suitable for this thread. Eugene Creaney is grumbling about the amount of Cross men on the panel again. I'm not surprised he doesn't put his name to it:
Edit: just noticed he kind of does...

WIN NEEDED BY ARMAGH

By Staff reporter
ARMAGH manager Peter McDonnell has increased the number of Crossmaglen players on the Armagh panel to nine following the recent introduction of Paul Kernan, Brendan McKeown and David McKenna, writes Eugene Creaney.
The new trio will be joined by Ulster's all time top scorer Oisin McConville, Francie Bellew, Aaron Kernan, Steven Kernan, Tony Kernan and goalkeeper Paul Hearty.

The recent news comes at a time when Lurgan clubs are struggling to gain recognition on county squads.

Clan na Gael's Ronan Austin is currently recovering from a broken ankle, Sarsfields player Paul McGaughey who made a brief appearance in the McKenna Cup would be expected to start in Armagh's under 21 championship game against either Monaghan or Donegal next Saturday week.

In the modern era only the most unconditionally loyal Lurgan fans feel a total commitment to the Armagh team with many seeing the situation like watching the Ireland Rugby team without any Ulster players.

Another club highly represented on the Armagh squad are Pearse Og who have seven representatives.

Armagh host Roscommon on Sunday at Crossmaglen and a win could ease Peter McDonnell's team's relegation worries, which were increased in an unlucky defeat against Monaghan last time out.

Armagh this week are expected to appeal Paul McGrane's red card which the Ballyhegan player received against Monaghan, but in his absence several midfielders could come into the running, Paul Courtney, James Lavery, Gareth O'Neill and Granemore's Kieran Toner may all push for places.

Steven McDonnell should be fit for Sunday but Andy Mallon is still carrying a shoulder injury and Enda McNulty may not be fully fit. Charlie Vernon is also out and currently Philip Loughran is being treated for a back injury.

Armagh should win but it could be close

pintsofguinness

QuoteIn the modern era only the most unconditionally loyal Lurgan fans feel a total commitment to the Armagh team
Is this true?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?