Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan Edwards

Slim "know it all" shady
U agreed with that team selection, conceeded 4 goals,
Slim "manager of the year" Shady  :D :D
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

show me where i said i agreed with it Max? i mean Ethan.

and if you keep the insults coming Ethan then people are going to hear a thing or two about our Maximus  ;)

Ethan Edwards

what the f**k are you MAXing about, Slim he has really got into your head, Why do you think I am Max, get a life  :-[
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

you never showed me where i ''agreed'' with the selection?

and the Max thing, well, i'll say nothing more about it and just await another insult.

Ethan Edwards

Ok Slim if you didnt agree with the team selection , what changes would you have made

As for insults  :D :D :D
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

would have had McLean on and Christy Lynch off out of that back line.

Would have played Paul Doc at 6.

Would have had Niblock on the bench and Justin Crozier at 11.

culchy1

was good to see the younger lads gettin their chance as some of the older boys clearly werent up to it yesterday.

wud not have mcgoldrick in the team and as i said before no harm to christy lynch he isnt a cornerback.

i agree with slim put paul doc at chb move beller to wingback and mcveigh in the corner.

slim what about geek, did he not bother this year.

Ethan Edwards

Slim

and kept Mcveigh & Scullion at 5 & 7  (both were replaced) and Joe at 8,
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

I'd have McVeigh off, Scullion was carrying an injury into the game. Bell out of CHB.

Antrim are missing a workhorse in the middle of the park, big Marty could do a job there if he was up. As could Tony Convery or even Painter Marron.

Geek isnt up this year, he scored a wonder point for us on Saturday from the sideline! he was also named Captain for the year, Captain Smurf.

Ethan Edwards

I dont rate Scullion as a HB , could do a job in the corner, he is very quick and strong in the tackle
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

Maximus Marillius

Slim...you think that ethen and maximus are the same...take a look at the amount of posts each have...if they are one and the same...he must have nothing to do...if you say you know who he is...check his job...I dont think 1200 posts from November is possible.

By the way another crap Antrim performance. Did the captain lead by example :o

Ethan Edwards

Did you see the County Final?

Yip, saw him go to ground very easliy trying to win easy frees, which he managed to do, he went down once holding his head, tryring to a player booked when actually it was Eddie Quinn that give him a we dig in the rips by mistake.

Why I dont rate Tony at Half Back is because I think is final ball to the forwards is suspect, IMO a half Back needs to play quality ball into the forwards, Tony doesnt do this consistently,
That'll Be The Day

SlimShady

The same player that won Man of the Match that day? No?

He went full pelt from start to finish right through extra time and set up a lot of scores bombing up the right wing.

Maximus Marillius

hoganstand

QuoteWicklow 4-9
Antrim 1-10

The first half was nip and tuck with Wicklow gaining an advantage with a Keith Byrne goal at the end of the first quarter. Antrim responded well and with points from Paddy Cunningham trailed by just 0-6 to 1-5 at the break.

On the restart came an avalanche of Wicklow goals as Tommy Gill fired a powerful shot to the net and from the kick out the home side regained possession and Gill was on hand again to fist home his second major.

Antrim were shell-shocked at this stage and things got worse for the Glensmen when Jack Dalton fired home Wicklow's fourth goal to put his side 4-7 to 0-7 ahead.

In the final 25 minutes the home side only managed two points but Antrim managed only slightly better with Chris Lynch grabbing a late goal in reply.