Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on December 13, 2018, 07:52:20 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 12, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on December 11, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
Any word of managerial appointments or what teams are looking for new men?

Clonoe, Edendork, Coalisland, Dungannon, Derrylaughan all sticking I've been told. Moy still deciding ? Not convinced of the accuracy of the latter personally, but few names have been mentioned.

Big Sean not staying on with the Moy?
Who replaced Crozier at Omagh??

Media Obligations v Club commitments had the Moy asking a few teams last year to change games so it could suit. 

BIGONE

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 13, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

Clonoe, Edendork, Coalisland, Dungannon, Derrylaughan all sticking I've been told. Moy still deciding ? Not convinced of the accuracy of the latter personally, but few names have been mentioned.

Media Obligations v Club commitments had the Moy asking a few teams last year to change games so it could suit.

Add Errigal, Donaghmore, Ardboe, Eglish and Tattyreagh to that I think.

youhavenofans

Carl McCabe

Spilman47

Paul McIver (Kilcoo) to Killyclogher, Audi Kelly away to The Loup....

GetOverTheBar

That's a big coup for Killyclogher if it's sealed.

redhandefender

Jesus I thought there would be no gravy left after Dom they must have struck gold

The Golden Years

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 13, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Do you think so?  Wouldnt think so myself.  Another manager who just follows the pound.

GetOverTheBar

He wn 3 county titles in a row at Kilcoo. He's got pedigree. Wouldn't say it was all about the pound as Killyclogher are a serious side.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Thastheball on December 14, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on December 14, 2018, 03:47:57 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 13, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Do you think so?  Wouldnt think so myself.  Another manager who just follows the pound.

Your showing yourself up as not having a clue, three in a row with Kilcoo, won another with Dromore. There's not many running around who deliver the gooods, he does, as does Dom Corrigan with your own club Carrickmore, Clontibret and Killyclogher, another is Damian Cassidy with Bellaghy, a couple with Clonoe, then Cargin, another is Mickey Moran with Omagh and Slaughtneil, John Brennan's another with a serious record of successes.  Just a few names who consistently get results. If you had of mentioned someone who hadn't delivered I wouldn't have bitten.

I think though that McIver is just an example of being in the right place at the right time. Dromore had already won 2 of the previous 4 Championships (been in 3 finals). Same with Kilcoo. His time in Kilcoo will be remembered as not delivering Ulster. Check out the Down page and you'll see what I mean.

OffTheDeck

Apparently there's an ex Tyrone man over Clogher the year. Name rhymes with Big Moe. Work it out for yourselves

Jim Bob

Quote from: OffTheDeck on December 15, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
Apparently there's an ex Tyrone man over Clogher the year. Name rhymes with Big Moe. Work it out for yourselves

Big Toe ?

rrhf

Dire Ear

GetOverTheBar

LeoMc