Wayne Rooney

Started by Norf Tyrone, August 02, 2008, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Well?

Mine a few months back and you had 9 pages of character assasination of John Terry 'gobbing'
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7887.0 despite the inconclusive evidence, and the fact that he was never found guilty of the offence.

I see no-one has bothered to start the same assisantion of Rooney as you all so quickly did re Terry. I'd be fairly sure Rooney didn't do it, but sure that hardly matters on here sure.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Yes I Would

He mightnt have gobbed but lock up your granny

the green man

True, but Chelsea = bad, all others = good

Chrisowc

Imagine a Norn Iron player had done it :-\
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

the green man

Quote from: Chrisowc on August 02, 2008, 12:24:13 AM
Imagine a Norn Iron player had done it :-\

None of them play for big clubs, so therefore wouldn't merit a mention in the gutter press

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

el_cuervo_fc

I dunno but i thought this was a thread to boot the most over-rated player in the premiership

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2008, 07:47:05 AM
Whats this about ???

The Gs Man

Rooney was questioned by police after allegedly spitting on a paparrazzi outside a nightclub.
Keep 'er lit

slow corner back

So it wasn't a vain attempt to get a professional footballer to react and be sent off then?

Hoof Hearted

he should have lamped him. whilst i have no love for rooney or anything english, any man is entitled to to go to a restaurant with his wife for a night out without some w**ker wagging a camera in your face. he started outside and followed him in FFS.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Gs Man on August 02, 2008, 09:04:26 AM
Rooney was questioned by police after allegedly spitting on a paparrazzi outside a nightclub.

What? 
Have they no crime to be dealing with?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

I have great time for Rooney as a footballer and would have him at Liverpool any day over Ronaldo
But even if the paparazzi were annoying him i think spitting at someone is as low as you can get imho..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J70

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 02, 2008, 04:54:32 PM
I have great time for Rooney as a footballer and would have him at Liverpool any day over Ronaldo
But even if the paparazzi were annoying him i think spitting at someone is as low as you can get imho..

Fcuk them. If some photographer wants to behave like a complete p***k, then he deserves all he gets.

And I have never understood why spitting on someone is unacceptable under any circumstance, but decking someone is. Yes, spitting is an expression of extreme contempt, but sometimes people ask for and deserve such treatment.

full back

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 02, 2008, 12:18:18 AM
Well?

Mine a few months back and you had 9 pages of character assasination of John Terry 'gobbing'
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=7887.0 despite the inconclusive evidence, and the fact that he was never found guilty of the offence.

I see no-one has bothered to start the same assisantion of Rooney as you all so quickly did re Terry. I'd be fairly sure Rooney didn't do it, but sure that hardly matters on here sure.

What a fcukin joke.
Character assasunation :D
Terry (supposedly) spat on a player on the field of play in an attempt to get him to react & sent off and you are comparing this to Rooney (supposedly) spitting on some scummy b4stard sitting outside a restaurant following him & his wife
Catch a f**king grip

Norf Tyrone

Sorry Full back I don't understand the differance?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone