rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on March 03, 2010, 12:03:23 AM
After that magical meeting in Omagh, I've fallen for leenie in a bad way.

Have you decided yet? Fancy getting lunch together?

you actually did fall the night.,,,,, but that was b4 you met me!

i'll get back to u after the 18th.... flat out at the min!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on March 03, 2010, 12:12:52 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 03, 2010, 12:03:23 AM
After that magical meeting in Omagh, I've fallen for leenie in a bad way.

Have you decided yet? Fancy getting lunch together?

you actually did fall the night.,,,,, but that was b4 you met me!

i'll get back to u after the 18th.... flat out at the min!

I didn't fall, I was pushed to the floor.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

What about me Zig, I haven't seen you since the Mayo game?  :'(

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 03, 2010, 12:15:20 AM
What about me Zig, I haven't seen you since the Mayo game?  :'(

Yeah, I was going give you a shout about that actually. Fancy getting a sandwich on Thursday afternoon? Our usual spot has closed down though :'(
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

I don't expect to be about Omagh this week. Been working down the country the last while, maybe will by going through to Derry next week. Will give you a shout...   

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 03, 2010, 12:19:32 AM
I don't expect to be about Omagh this week. Been working down the country the last while, maybe will by going through to Derry next week. Will give you a shout...   

Mrs Fox still have you tied up to the post outside in the garden?
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

I've been roaming the countryside looking for fresh chicks  8)

cash4gold

Quote from: Minder on March 02, 2010, 09:58:39 PM
They should never have been sent to jail, they were only lads and I'm sure they wouldn't have committed any other crimes.

Have you ever read what these evil wee wankers inflicted on this child? That is the most ludicrous statement I have ever read on a discussion form, gobshite!

cash4gold

I was listening to the radio this morning and some "expert" maintained that the breach had to be very serious; he based this on the fact that any leak of a breach on such an emotive issue would invoke a serious media frenzy and have a very detrimental effect to the family of James.  He therefore concluded that the breach must be very serious for it to be reported!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: cash4gold on March 03, 2010, 07:33:05 AM
They should never have been sent to jail, they were only lads and I'm sure they wouldn't have committed any other crimes.

Have you ever read what these evil wee w**kers inflicted on this child? That is the most ludicrous statement I have ever read on a discussion form, gobshite!
He didn't mean it. You'll learn.

cash4gold

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 03, 2010, 08:11:25 AM

Have you ever read what these evil wee w**kers inflicted on this child? That is the most ludicrous statement I have ever read on a discussion form, gobshite!

Thanks Yoda but I have learned to read, and if that was a joke he's still a gobshite.

ludermor

Quote from: cash4gold on March 03, 2010, 08:21:43 AM

Thanks Yoda but I have learned to read, and if that was a joke he's still a gobshite.
You'll learn. Yoda

Dougal

it was a dig at another person.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: ludermor on March 03, 2010, 08:56:08 AM

You'll learn. Yoda
Learn he will
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something