Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Conor definetly a loss Dan and Declan average be no loss in them leaving.Club be happy though.

trailer

Quote from: skeog on June 01, 2021, 05:26:33 PM
Conor definetly a loss Dan and Declan average be no loss in them leaving.Club be happy though.

Is he? He must be 30? Best days in his rear view mirror. Couldn't force his way into forward line lacking natural scorers. Says it all really.

the prodigy

Dan mcnulty average? Go get yourself looked about.

Fuzzman

Could be more down to the lack of ANY GAA Games. They probably thought I need or want regular football this year and if I walk away from the county I'll get that now.
Could be back next year though Skeet is pushing on now. He was definitely a favourite of mine and I too was hoping he'd have been at 14 with McKenna at MF.
Still, we have plenty of forwards and B&F know best.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: the prodigy on June 01, 2021, 10:11:43 PM

Excellent footballer at club level.  County a different animal though and its a pity he could never really get established at that level. If I were those guys, Id leave too, no point in being fodder playing in house games.

blackball

Quote from: Christmas Lights on June 02, 2021, 09:18:05 AM

Excellent footballer at club level.  County a different animal though and its a pity he could never really get established at that level. If I were those guys, Id leave too, no point in being fodder playing in house games.

there are some of the players that start for Tyrone that are not excellent club footballers they are actually average club footballers. McNulty had the potential to bring something different to the Tyrone forward line its a shame he didnt get the chance. the managers have slipped up here I think.

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: blackball on June 02, 2021, 10:06:53 AM

there are some of the players that start for Tyrone that are not excellent club footballers they are actually average club footballers. McNulty had the potential to bring something different to the Tyrone forward line its a shame he didnt get the chance. the managers have slipped up here I think.

Please let this be the end of the Dan McNulty debate. Harte and now F&B have both regarded him as not being good enough to warrant a place. Not everyone can make it at county level. IMO county footballers are now mostly of a similar build, speed and athleticism. I don't think Dan McNulty fits into that. Just the way it is. I'm sure clonoe people will be happy to have all 3 of them available for them.

southtyronegael

I would have liked to have MC nulty get a few games in full forward but unfortunately we don't have 7 league games as normal and I'm sure the management are as disappointed as anyone that they haven't gave more game time to lads

blackball

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on June 02, 2021, 10:16:54 AM
Quote from: blackball on June 02, 2021, 10:06:53 AM

Please let this be the end of the Dan McNulty debate. Harte and now F&B have both regarded him as not being good enough to warrant a place. Not everyone can make it at county level. IMO county footballers are now mostly of a similar build, speed and athleticism. I don't think Dan McNulty fits into that. Just the way it is. I'm sure clonoe people will be happy to have all 3 of them available for them.

I dont think its up to you to be able to end debates! who do you think you are!lol The whole reason for these boards are to voice opinions and debate them. 

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Fuzzman

Any truth that Benny Gallen has left the squad now too?

GlenMan

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 05, 2021, 01:04:54 PM

Yes - he played for Aghyaran last night.

Errigal keeper McAnenley called up to replace him for now.

Under Lights

Is something wrong in the camp?

Gaafan2

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Under Lights on June 05, 2021, 06:46:39 PM

Is something wrong in the camp?

I don't think there is an issue in the camp. I think it's a case that the fringe players don't see themselves getting much playing time and the CCC have half the season starred. It's what the clubs voted for but it leaves about 20 quality players without any football for weeks.
Living the dream!!!