NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on March 31, 2019, 05:41:41 PM
But if an unnecessary attack on Hennellh there

Yea, though it was a poor dig from Galway presenter Micheál Ó Dómhnaill. DOC brushed it off as well as he could.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 31, 2019, 06:13:47 PM

Yea, though it was a poor dig from Galway presenter Micheál Ó Dómhnaill. DOC brushed it off as well as he could.
What was said I seemed to miss it?

Mayo4Sam

Interviewing O'Connor and said Hennelly has had a lot of ups and downs in Croke Park
Completely uncalled for
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

southtyronegael

Very enjoyable game played at championship intensity. Well done mayo, fully deserved and really hope they follow it up in September. Their fans deserve it, amazing support.

GalwayBayBoy

Can't blame us for this one. He's from Waterford.

southtyronegael

Marty Morrissy just said the same about hennelly the Muppet.

Gaafan2

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 31, 2019, 06:21:19 PM
Very enjoyable game played at championship intensity. Well done mayo, fully deserved and really hope they follow it up in September. Their fans deserve it, amazing support.

Ahead of your native Tyrone?

southtyronegael

Quote from: gaafan2 on March 31, 2019, 06:23:06 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 31, 2019, 06:21:19 PM

Ahead of your native Tyrone?
ok maybe not.lol. if Tyrone knocked out IL be supporting mayo.

From the Bunker

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 31, 2019, 06:22:37 PM

Can't blame us for this one. He's from Waterford.

Fair enuff, always thought he was from Galway!

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Hill is Blue

Well done Mayo. A super performance and a well deserved win - although I thought you'd blown it in the last few minutes when you kicked away three balls. A really good day's work for Mayo.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on March 31, 2019, 09:20:18 PM
Well done Mayo. A super performance and a well deserved win - although I thought you'd blown it in the last few minutes when you kicked away three balls. A really good day's work for Mayo.

Kerry will still be the greatest threat to Dublin's 5 in a row. The Bookies still have them at 4/1. They basically don't have to beat anybody in Munster to make the Super 8's.

For ourselves, beating anybody bar Dublin in their home venue of Croke Park has not been a problem since 2012. So today is no surprise, really!

imtommygunn

Kerry looked quite limited today. Second goal was far too many steps and they weren't doing too much damage scoring points especially after that. I would be surprised were they to threaten Dublin.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 31, 2019, 09:36:03 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on March 31, 2019, 09:20:18 PM

Kerry will still be the greatest threat to Dublin's 5 in a row. The Bookies still have them at 4/1. They basically don't have to beat anybody in Munster to make the Super 8's.

For ourselves, beating anybody bar Dublin in their home venue of Croke Park has not been a problem since 2012. So today is no surprise, really!

:D
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Sportacus

Enjoyable stuff in Croke Park.  Saw a wonder goal in the hurling and then Kerry and Mayo both just went for it in the football (shame so many hurling supporters left early).  Mayo dominated the middle in the second half and it got them home, but Kerry forwards always looked dangerous to me and they were living on scraps.  I don't buy the idea that it was comfortable for Mayo -  Clifford scores and it was Kerry's cup. Redemption for Henelly and fair play to him.  Lots of Mayo warriors getting some deserved success and the Kerry lads will get their All Irelands down the line you would think.  Plenty to look forward to this summer by the looks of it.