The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:06:49 PM
Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 10:36:17 AM
Clinton is on record as stating that the black lives matter folks, she spoke of the way the black lives matter people 'acted with dignity' when protesting on the streets, the same people who chanted ' what do we want, dead cops, when do we want it? NOW.

Another gem is ' pigs in a blanket,fry em like bacon' I mean there is such dignity in those statements!

f**k black lives matter and the political whore who fawns over them for their vote and who will not give a shite about them the second she gets elected.

I know this is a waste of time, because I've asked you this before, but here goes...

There was one incident of BLM protestors using the "pigs in a blanket" chant in MN. Are there any others?

And if not, should a single chant be used to define a group at the expense of all else they do?

One of the founders tweeted about killing white people, does that count?

One chant? What f**king planet do you live on?

Why do they not speak out on black on black crime?

To me at this point they are turning into a separatist organization that blindly ignores the damage their own people are doing to each other and unfortunately the fundamental issue they have, the one were their people are being killed by overzealous and in some cases, racist cops, is being marginalized based on their anti social behavior.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 12:14:07 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 10:21:41 AM
Oh boy, the Donald says all lives matter, strapon and the prez say black lives matter, trump wants to create jobs and strapon wants to put the coal miners out of  business.

All lives matter, hmmm, what a concept!

More dishonest bollocks.

You know very well that the "All Lives Matter" bullshit is just an attempt to deny the legitimacy of black complaints about their treatment at the hands of the justice system. Its "Black Lives Matter Too", NOT "Only Black Lives Matter"

And the reason you know this is because we've had this conversation a number of times in which you've never refuted that distinction.

That aside, are you now coming around to Trump.

As for "strapon" - are you 12?

Black lives matter started out as a legitimate protest group, they became a hate group that is divisive and morally reprehensible, it is also backed by the bern and killory.

I am not now nor will I ever come around to Trump.

As for strapon, I hate the ****, deal with it!

A couple of chants in a group which is made up of disparate, decentralized units does not make it a hate group. If so, where does that leave the tea party and much of the Republican base?

I don't care about the "strapon" bit (although one does wonder why you would choose THAT label!). Just don't think it does any favours for an argument when one has to resort to name calling. And as for "hating" Hillary Clinton... do you "hate" many politicians?

J70

Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 12:39:16 PM
Clinton is on record as stating that the black lives matter folks, she spoke of the way the black lives matter people 'acted with dignity' when protesting on the streets, the same people who chanted ' what do we want, dead cops, when do we want it? NOW.

Another gem is ' pigs in a blanket,fry em like bacon' I mean there is such dignity in those statements!

f**k black lives matter and the political whore who fawns over them for their vote and who will not give a shite about them the second she gets elected.

I know this is a waste of time, because I've asked you this before, but here goes...

There was one incident of BLM protestors using the "pigs in a blanket" chant in MN. Are there any others?

And if not, should a single chant be used to define a group at the expense of all else they do?

To me at this point they are turning into a separatist organization that blindly ignores the damage their own people are doing to each other and unfortunately the fundamental issue they have, the one were their people are being killed by overzealous and in some cases, racist cops, is being marginalized based on their anti social behavior.

Again, one idiotic tweet, about cursing out/killing white people, while damaging - how is that more defining than the hundreds of peaceful protests?

And yes, I'm sure you think they're turning into harmful group when the only news you read about them is when something like the tweet in question occurs. The other more mundane stuff is old news at this point.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:11:40 PM
And on the BLM issue, that piece of human excrement, George Zimmerman, is putting a "piece of American history" i.e. the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin in an altercation HE initiated and could have avoided, up for sale on the internet. Apparently some of the proceeds will be used to fight BLM and Obama.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36281438

I'm not one to wish violence or harm to anyone, but I will not have a shred of sympathy for this piece of pondscum when the day comes that he picks on the wrong person or some equally moronic idiot decides to make a name for himself by offing him.

Why would he spend money "fighting Obama"......Obama is going to be out of office 6 months from now? 

Anyway whats he going to get for the gun?????

Maybe a couple of thousand dollars......hes going to do shag all of anything with that amount (especially given that hes dead broke by some accounts)

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/us/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-trayvon-martin.html?_r=0

"Mr. Zimmerman, 32, announced that he intended to auction the handgun used in the killing in Sanford, Fla. He said that the firearm had recently been returned to him by the Justice Department and that he hoped to use some of the proceeds to fight violence against law enforcement officers by members of Black Lives Matter; to ensure "the demise" of the career of Angela Corey, the prosecutor who put him on trial; and to counter Hillary Clinton's "anti-firearm rhetoric."

And for the record, I think Zimmerman should be serving 20 to life for what he did. 

J70

Apparently some trolls upped the bid to 65 million before their accounts were pulled! ;D

But the sad thing is some idiot somewhere will fork out a few tens of thousands for this gun.

stew

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:39:40 PM
Oh boy, the Donald says all lives matter, strapon and the prez say black lives matter, trump wants to create jobs and strapon wants to put the coal miners out of  business.

More dishonest bollocks.

You know very well that the "All Lives Matter" bullshit is just an attempt to deny the legitimacy of black complaints about their treatment at the hands of the justice system. Its "Black Lives Matter Too", NOT "Only Black Lives Matter"

And the reason you know this is because we've had this conversation a number of times in which you've never refuted that distinction.

Black lives matter started out as a legitimate protest group, they became a hate group that is divisive and morally reprehensible, it is also backed by the bern and killory.

A couple of chants in a group which is made up of disparate, decentralized units does not make it a hate group. If so, where does that leave the tea party and much of the Republican base?

I don't care about the "strapon" bit (although one does wonder why you would choose THAT label!). Just don't think it does any favours for an argument when one has to resort to name calling. And as for "hating" Hillary Clinton... do you "hate" many politicians?

There are a lot of racists in the tea party, I knew some of them and worked with some of their kids, why do you bring up the tea party and republican party base when we are talking about black lives matter, what have you to say about the founder tweeting about killing whites and specifically white men?

I hated Thatcher and Pelosi, Seawright was another I would have hated in my lifetime, that's about it really, hope this helps.

stew

Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 01:37:42 PM

More dishonest bollocks.

There are a lot of racists in the tea party, I knew some of them and worked with some of their kids, why do you bring up the tea party and republican party base when we are talking about black lives matter, what have you to say about the founder tweeting about killing whites and specifically white men?

I hated Thatcher and Pelosi, Seawright was another I would have hated in my lifetime, that's about it really, hope this helps.

You lefties are great at downplaying the scum element if the Dem support, how about you call the bastards that wanted to fry the pigs in a blanket what they are and admit they should be in prison for  incitement to hatred.

J70

Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 01:42:59 PM
Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 01:37:42 PM

More dishonest bollocks.

You lefties are great at downplaying the scum element if the Dem support, how about you call the b**tards that wanted to fry the pigs in a blanket what they are and admit they should be in prison for  incitement to hatred.

I have absolutely no problem calling someone  who would call for killing cops a sc**bag.

I brought up the tea party because by your standard i.e. using the rhetoric and chants and slogans  of the few to define the movement, they are a racist, bigoted hate group.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:52:20 PM
Quote from: stew on May 14, 2016, 12:39:16 PM

Again, one idiotic tweet, about cursing out/killing white people, while damaging - how is that more defining than the hundreds of peaceful protests?

And yes, I'm sure you think they're turning into harmful group when the only news you read about them is when something like the tweet in question occurs. The other more mundane stuff is old news at this point.

BLM is a racist group that should be made illegal due to its hate messages.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heganboy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/general-election-will-prove-daunting-for-trump/2016/05/14/ef865dda-1982-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

These analyses make for intetesting reading. Good odds on Hillary eclipsing Obsma's electoral college results from the re-election

Romney out there seeking a third way candidate to save the GOP majority in the state races. Quite a few sitting representatives looking like they are in diffs as the recent tend is to vote single party in the return.

Could the anti-Trump sentiment swing the trifecta of president, house and senate?

P.s.  Would you wise up on the BLM stuff you're making yourselves look like the worst kind of bigot. Same goes for the transgender bathroom "debate". What next "God controls the weather"?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: heganboy on May 15, 2016, 05:39:07 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/general-election-will-prove-daunting-for-trump/2016/05/14/ef865dda-1982-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

These analyses make for intetesting reading. Good odds on Hillary eclipsing Obsma's electoral college results from the re-election

Romney out there seeking a third way candidate to save the GOP majority in the state races. Quite a few sitting representatives looking like they are in diffs as the recent tend is to vote single party in the return.

Could the anti-Trump sentiment swing the trifecta of president, house and senate?

P.s.  Would you wise up on the BLM stuff you're making yourselves look like the worst kind of bigot. Same goes for the transgender bathroom "debate". What next "God controls the weather"?
GOP will probably lose the Senate with a Base that hates the leaders

stew

Clinton is in deep shit, the left wing media has been fawning all over her, the pollsters tried to make out Trump had no chance against her yet head to head they are in a statistical tie, the bern would be hammering Trump at this stage of the game.

The Clinton foundation is under serious investigation for fraudulent behaviour, Killory is under investigation for the email scandal, has lied through her arse about the whole thing, denied deleting emails and unless Obama steps in she should and will be in prison.

Do i think she will do time? No, that said, she is a hated political establishment figure and the never Hillary campaign is gaining serious momentum.

Both parties are a mess and a joke at the same time, Trump is changing his stance on just about everything he has said and the Bern continues to gather momentum and is absolutely destroying Clinton's run to the white house, by the way, it was great to see the democrats fighting the other day, Berns people were thrown out of the auditorium after spewing hate at the Clinton supporters, why the Berns supporters were thrown out and not Killorys is interesting in itself.

A Chinese philosopher once said 'may you live in interesting times' I certainly think our time, right now, is about as interesting gkobakly as you can get.

whitey

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Y2119

This is far from over and the Bernie supporters are getting more agitated by the day. There could be an absolute shit show at the Democratic convention if this thing keeps boiling away

On the email "scandal", mysteriously Hillarys IT guys emails have also magically disappeared

muppet

John Kerry is the first US Secretary of State to primarily rely on a state.gov email address.

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on May 16, 2016, 02:36:40 PM
John Kerry is the first US Secretary of State to primarily rely on a state.gov email address.

Maybe, but did anyone else go back in and delete tens of thousands of emails?