Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

new devil

I said United would'nt off made the top four only for Rooney last year...you were the retard standing up for berb  :D :D

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on June 28, 2010, 12:13:56 AM
I said United would'nt off made the top four only for Rooney last year...you were the retard standing up for berb  :D :D

I was proved right on Rooney while your the real retard if you think united wouldn't have the made the top four last season without him

here watch back the goals http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdecgd_wayne-rooney-all-34-goals-season-20_sport if he got that kinda delivery with england they would have beaten Germany tonight

P.S berba was a completely different debate let's just say he's not suited to united much like Forlan before him
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

:D :D So let me get this right..If Wayne Rooney hadn't played for united last year they would still off made the top 4,is that what you are really saying??????

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on June 28, 2010, 12:30:21 AM
:D :D So let me get this right..If Wayne Rooney hadn't played for united last year they would still off made the top 4,is that what you are really saying??????

YES
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

;D You nearly got me..not falling for it tho

longrunsthefox

Quote from: new devil on June 27, 2010, 11:58:19 PM
What do yous expect from Roony playing along Hesky,Gerrard etc FFS

FFS he was being compared to Pele. Playing alongside them boys doesn't excuse the way he performed. He was embarrasing. 

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Eastern_Pride

The fact that Rooney was so poor does not make a him a worse player, rather is a damning indightment on the problems of the English FA, picking a manager with such a poor hold of the English language. Rooney looked disinterested throughout, let alone underperformed, this tournament should not sully what has been a glittering career. He still is United's "golden boy"
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

magpie seanie

Why are any United fans worried about how he plays for England. I couldn't give a fcuk how he does for them, just glad he didn't get injured and is now on his holidays getting a well needed rest. If he rediscovers the form he was in last season for United then United fans can call him what they like. Other clubs laud their players, an example is a guy* being called "God" (God probably a more elevated status than Pele) so United fans calling Rooney "the white Pele" (which has been going on for years) is nothing out of the ordinary for soccer fans. I can't see why its such a bone of contention. People applying different rules to United than others - surely not?

* Just in case people think I'm suggesting otherwise, Robbie Fowler was a brilliant player, the best finisher I've seen in the English game in my lifetime.

Anyway - like the look of Hernandez. Think he could develop well. Fingers crossed.

Boycey

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 28, 2010, 09:42:42 PM
Why are any United fans worried about how he plays for England. I couldn't give a fcuk how he does for them, just glad he didn't get injured and is now on his holidays getting a well needed rest. If he rediscovers the form he was in last season for United then United fans can call him what they like. Other clubs laud their players, an example is a guy* being called "God" (God probably a more elevated status than Pele) so United fans calling Rooney "the white Pele" (which has been going on for years) is nothing out of the ordinary for soccer fans. I can't see why its such a bone of contention. People applying different rules to United than others - surely not?

* Just in case people think I'm suggesting otherwise, Robbie Fowler was a brilliant player, the best finisher I've seen in the English game in my lifetime.

Anyway - like the look of Hernandez. Think he could develop well. Fingers crossed.

Yeah and although Vidic comes from Serbia we don't actually think he'll "fuckin murder ya". Mind you Diego came from Uraguay and he did make the scousers cry...

muppet

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 28, 2010, 09:42:42 PM

Despite extensive research on the matter God's footballing prowess has still not been established. Pele on the other is reputed to have been pretty handy. In conclusion calling Rooney the white Pele is sacrilegious.
MWWSI 2017

ballinaman

World Cup wish list....any one of Ozil....Muller...or Javier Pastore would be exactly what united need in midfield. Wasn't overly impressed with Hamsik to be honest. Fabiano is making noises again about wanting to come to united but can't see it...29 years old and Hernandez already on his way to OT.
Javier Pastore would be my pick, looks like a serious player. Not realistic that United are going to splash any cash seeing as they have none, but one can hope!

nrico2006

Quote from: Minder on June 28, 2010, 11:55:21 AM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on June 28, 2010, 11:52:05 AM
Rooney...the White Heskey??

I was thinking the white Akinbiyi

What does that make Torres?  Only a few goals in the League last year and none in the World Cup. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'