McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

McAliskey will be a big loss if the reports are true.

We have a bit of depth there but I think McAliskey is the one with most pace and aggression of them.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Westside

Quote from: skeog on January 08, 2017, 05:45:50 PM
Fuzzman are you really saying that the first game of the year is a guide to honours later in the year.Sure that was only the reserves today.

Not true, it was certainly not a full strength Cavan team by any means but I wouldn't call them our reserves either.

Main Street

Tyrone are a fine footballing county with a proud tradition in the McKenna cup.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone can still win the 6th, but you couldn't be too confident based on today. In a hard group too.

rrhf

To be honest it's January and most Tyrone fans are more worried about:
no 1 why Des is the palest man on dancing with the stars and why Mugsy didn't make the cut......

when you have 5 in a row pre seasons it's for others to win. Tyrone won every game last year until Mayo...Couldn't care less..
We want a decent run in the national league and a Sam. I feel it's going to be our year, except ermm unfortunately  for the dancing.

BennyCake

Quote from: rrhf on January 08, 2017, 08:38:21 PM
To be honest it's January and most Tyrone fans are more worried about:
no 1 why Des is the palest man on dancing with the stars and why Mugsy didn't make the cut......

when you have 5 in a row pre seasons it's for others to win. Tyrone won every game last year until Mayo...Couldn't care less..
We want a decent run in the national league and a Sam. I feel it's going to be our year, except ermm unfortunately  for the dancing.

Ye may try and win as many Mickey Mouse trophies as you can, because ye won't be winning Sam.

Jinxy

First the Cardinal O'Fiaich Cup, now this.
Is this the end for Tyrone?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

sensethetone

Quote from: Jinxy on January 08, 2017, 08:44:40 PM
Hardly we didn't play Meath or need bandages lol

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Mickey out, Big Mattie in ASAP.
That was never a square ball!!

Itchy

Quote from: ONeill on January 08, 2017, 09:23:42 PM
Tyrone in crisis.

Indeed. With the ban on line dancing in place economists are predicting the Tyrone economy will fall asunder. Already there are reported drops in the sale of stilettos means that the local village stiletto shop will likely close and will reduce all redneck traffic into the town, which experts claim could be 75% of all traffic. Petrol stations and pubs will close and basically it will end up like an episode of the walking dead. Tyronies will be forced to sell their bodies for bread and line dancing will go underground, taking place at the old mass rocks.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2017, 10:01:28 PM
Tyrone in crisis.

Indeed. With the ban on line dancing in place economists are predicting the Tyrone economy will fall asunder. Already there are reported drops in the sale of stilettos means that the local village stiletto shop will likely close and will reduce all redneck traffic into the town, which experts claim could be 75% of all traffic. Petrol stations and pubs will close and basically it will end up like an episode of the walking dead. Tyronies will be forced to sell their bodies for bread and line dancing will go underground, taking place at the old mass rocks.
Your not even funny fella! Wise up!

Itchy

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on January 08, 2017, 10:09:51 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2017, 10:01:28 PM
Tyrone in crisis.

Your not even funny fella! Wise up!

There is nothing funny about a post apocalyptic Tyrone fella!

rrhf

Quote from: Jinxy on January 08, 2017, 08:44:40 PM
There might be a guest appearance yet. Mugsys passa double is mighty..