McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Not 100% sure but according to Armagh forum Derry beat Armagh 3-10 - 2-12
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

skeog

Them Cavan fans getting very excited be all academic later in the season.Matty done what Cavan people would have been wanting a couple of years ago,when the prima donna jumped ship.

Itchy

Poor Tyrone. There will be 3 masses said in the dressing room and Donnelly will have to say a decade of the rosary. All line dancing will be cancelled for a week and O Neill will put a brace face on it but we all know he's devestated.

mrdeeds

Quote from: skeog on January 08, 2017, 04:00:55 PM
Them Cavan fans getting very excited be all academic later in the season.Matty done what Cavan people would have been wanting a couple of years ago,when the prima donna jumped ship.

Mattie's hit got biggest cheer probably because both set of fans joined in.

ONeill

Mattie Mattie Mattie (McGleenan). What have you done?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fuzzman

Anyone want to share what happened with Mattie?

Itchy

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 08, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

He clothes lined Johnstone.

Tyrone lads awful soft these days, was it 3 or 4 took off injured? It's all the line dancing, doesn't build upper body strength.

Il Bomber Destro

4 of the 6 games were decided by the narrowest of margins.

The McKenna Cup is pure theatre.

BennyCake

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Poor Tyrone. There will be 3 masses said in the dressing room and Donnelly will have to say a decade of the rosary. All line dancing will be cancelled for a week and O Neill will put a brace face on it but we all know he's devestated.

;D

Will they still be allowed to listen to St Garth?

Snapchap

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

Tyrone lads awful soft these days, was it 3 or 4 took off injured? It's all the line dancing, doesn't build upper body strength.
Barely made the slightest contact! Seanie went to ground roaring in agony amd was up like a shot the secomd Mattie got the card.

Itchy

Quote from: Snapchap on January 08, 2017, 05:16:50 PM
Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

Barely made the slightest contact! Seanie went to ground roaring in agony amd was up like a shot the secomd Mattie got the card.

Maybe so. Not too many would complain if he'd made good contact! Linesman called it.

Fuzzman

Huge win for Cavan and maybe this could be their year.
McGleenan off to a great start and Ulster a real possibility for them now. Delighted for Itchy and the boys.

Itchy

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 08, 2017, 05:20:12 PM
Huge win for Cavan and maybe this could be their year.
McGleenan off to a great start and Ulster a real possibility for them now. Delighted for Itchy and the boys.

Steady on now Fuzzman.

I hear one of the Tyrone injuries may be cruciate, obviously my jibe about soft Tyrone men above was in jest. Wish the lad a speedy and full recovery.

skeog

Fuzzman are you really saying that the first game of the year is a guide to honours later in the year.Sure that was only the reserves today.

Christmas Lights