Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Yes,but I will not accept the Travelbug excuse,as he stays at home to play for Crossmaglen Rangers and Cartwheel United (what a shite name for a soccer club by the way😱😱).

::) Ffs, would you listen to yourself.
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Yiz are mad responding. He can't really believe the stuff he writes or he'd be certifiable.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Yes,but I will not accept the Travelbug excuse,as he stays at home to play for Crossmaglen Rangers and Cartwheel United (what a shite name for a soccer club by the way😱😱).

Tony, he reported accurately to his superiors that he was off.

I am astonished you are not paying for his ticket.
MWWSI 2017

OgraAnDun

Which is it, Anthony, that really grates with you most? Your jealousy at his abilities or the jealousy that he has the opportunity to travel?

Dougal Maguire

As a season ticket holder at Cartwheel United I'm delighted that Jamie has remained true to his roots and avoided the temptation of being lured into the big time by Armagh.  Good lad Jamie, enjoy your holiday and thanks for the entertainment you gave all us Cartwheel supporters this year
Careful now

Itchy

Listen you dopey f**kers, it clearly states in canon law, just after the chapter defining the shape of a bishops hat and before the chapter where the importance of communicating via your white collar with aliens, that young men must not play local league soccer while having dropped of a GAA inter county panel. Punishment is death by oranging, an ancient ritual where every man woman and child in your local town throws a mandarin at you.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 25, 2016, 11:08:53 PM
Yiz are mad responding. He can't really believe the stuff he writes or he'd be certifiable.

One thread would do entitled "please give tony fearon attention"

Orior

Dear Lynch mob,

Would you be happy if your county fielded a B team in the championship?

Yours etc
Orior
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

should be GAA conscription.. jail otherwise

ardtole

A couple of months ago a down poster put up a full 15 that are unavailable this season for one reason or another. Just have to get behind the lads that are there and hope some of the absentees are available next year.

No wides

Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 09:14:08 AM
Dear Lynch mob,

Yours etc
Orior

Id be happy if one individual wasn't targeted and berated and abused on an online forum because he doesn't want to play an amateur sport.

Orior

Quote from: No wides on May 26, 2016, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 09:14:08 AM
Dear Lynch mob,

Yours etc
Orior

Id be happy if one individual wasn't targeted and berated and abused on an online forum because he doesn't want to play an amateur sport.

I agree it is not okay to target, berate and abuse someone online. That includes both Jamie and Tony.

However in a free world, I think we should be allowed to discuss matters such as exceptional talents who walk away from the county.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Agreed.I never abused the lad.Just questioned his decision which is beyond comprehension,even more so when he rearranged travel plans to play Junior Soccer.Hypocrisy reigns on this Board in terms of abuse.Thankfully I am thick skinned.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:12:59 AM
Agreed.I never abused the lad.Just questioned his decision which is beyond comprehension,even more so when he rearranged travel plans to play Junior Soccer.Hypocrisy reigns on this Board in terms of abuse.Thankfully I am thick skinned.

;D Sorry couldn't resist Tony
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:12:59 AM

you referred to him not playing for Armagh as a 'despicable act'.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either