The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bombidal

villa not having a proper right back again costs us. Surely Shorely is a better left back than Reo-Coker is a right back. Luke young who is a great right back is being shafted in all this. This needs to be sorted out asap in Jan Bouma or no Bouma. Also Kevin Doyle would be the perfect striker to bring in. Absolute must to my mind.
Elano could be a handy addition also. Not happy at city. your man krankjaer ( spell check please ) from pompey also could be available.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

Over the Bar

QuoteGood game, fair result.

Although 4-0 to Villa would have been fairer

Minder

Agbonlahor must be taking diving lessons whilst on England duty
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

charlie stubbs

any links for game 2nite lads??did barry at 14-1 to score 1st so wanna watch it!!

bigfrank

http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch1.html watch game here or on justintv.com.both should work but the first one usually has better quality!!Come on villa:)

bigfrank

im lovin these past few results,great way to win or draw lol:)

bigfrank

i support them so i try and back them as little as possible,best way i think!!My money seems to weigh teams done in the past :P :P

deaconblue

phew !!!!  very lucky but we will take it, brillent 3 points, wba and sunderland next up, 6 points there would be deadly.

Doogie Browser

Ok, what a festive season for Villa!  Played pretty average and we have made ground on our rivals so can't be that bad!  The Gunners game on Boxing day was frustrating but the point was fair in the end.  Since then against Hull, Gillingham and today West Brom we have been just ok yet have won all games - a sign of a good team or a lucky one?  I go for the former, surprisingly enough.  Martin please buy a striker now as gabby has run his arse of all season and looks wrecked now, def need some support for him.
Young just gets better and better and good to get the Great dane back today.

bigfrank

Great result today,watched first half and there only looked like one winner!!Gabby And Yound have been different class all year,how gabby keeps goin i will never know,high ball after high ball up to him!!:(:(Sunderland away next sat,keep the ball rolling as they say!!

Carmen Stateside

Frank you should be saving your money for a nice holiday in the summer, or an engagement ring  ;)

Sorry this was for the lotto thread!

bigfrank

Engagement ring??Your way off the mark there lad! :P :PUnless those women are still asking about me ;D :DVilla goin places lad,u get ur money on with Pogo,even tho ur barred from the place lol:)

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: bigfrank on January 10, 2009, 07:58:22 PM
Engagement ring??Your way off the mark there lad! :P :PUnless those women are still asking about me ;D :DVilla goin places lad,u get ur money on with Pogo,even tho ur barred from the place lol:)

Frank, woman!!... and no shes not asking bout you her  children are :D