Official Leicester City Thread

Started by Orior, January 28, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

As next week is the FA Cup, then Leicester will be top of the Premiership in February.

Apparently, most teams who are top in February go on to win the League. Can the Foxes do it?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

From the Bunker

Quote from: Orior on January 28, 2016, 07:40:36 PM
As next week is the FA Cup, then Leicester will be top of the Premiership in February.

Apparently, most teams who are top in February go on to win the League. Can the Foxes do it?

No. But there is a whole football world out there hoping they do. And I'm one of them!

imtommygunn

If debruyne is out for a long time with whatever happened last night they will have a much better chance.

AZOffaly

I hope Arsenal win it. I like Wenger's stubborn attitude to what he believes is right. It would be a fairytale for Leicester, but would be a right sickener for Liverpool fans :)

Milltown Row2

Would love to see them at least be challenging around Easter time.... What a story that would be
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

I'd love to see them win it. Be a Shame if they did not make top 4 at this stage.

Orior

Belfast Foxes flag at the King Power stadium:

ashman

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Their next 3 games are at home to Liverpool, then away to Man City and Arsenal. If they are still in touch at the top after that then they must be in with a chance.
That was never a square ball!!

seafoid

The telly money is changing the power dynamics . If the 2 strikers keep banging them in they could do it.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Aaron Boone

Kante and Drinkwater are the workhorses in the team.

Leicester have never won the Premiership, but were runners-up in 1928-29 season.

Mclf

It really is a monumental team effort by them, Vardy won't get a 20 million plus move now at his age, the only player they could get big bucks for is Mahrez, this in itself shows that it's not all about throwing money at a team in the hope of been successful

JoG2

Personally,  I think they'll come 2nd to Arsenal. The crazy money has turned most players heads,  but with this Leicester team,  there seems to be be a real togetherness, a fighting spirit were they are really busting themselves for a collective goal.  Take 'my'  team Liverpool,  some days they bust themselves,  other days they wouldn't be bothered ie the team has far too many watery overpaid blouses wearing the red shirt.  My Da mentioned Celtics European Cup winning side the other night, that the team was greater than the sum of its parts.  I'm in no way saying Leicester are like the 'Lions,  but they seem to be a real team,  players really going for it as a unit and not a squad of individuals who all happen to be wearing the same jersey,  turning it on and off when the mood takes them. 

It would be something else if they bagged it

Orior

I'm still unclear as to what exactly is their secret.

Pearson brought in most of the players. Has Ranieri really got the magic touch?