Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 16, 2022, 12:13:47 PM
Surely not as bad as the Partey situation, where he has been accused of actual rape, is still on bail but is playing away.
Whats the story there? Seems like the Greenwood thing got a lot more coverage than Partey. Is it because he's English, because of the size of United or was it because of the photos/recordings going around whrn the Greenwood news broke?

nrico2006

Quote from: Turf on October 16, 2022, 12:55:01 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on October 16, 2022, 12:13:47 PM
Surely not as bad as the Partey situation, where he has been accused of actual rape, is still on bail but is playing away.
Dear god, whataboutery for rape and assault cases.  ::)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Cunny Funt

Newcastle came for the draw and got it. Eddie Howe in fairness has them well organised, difficult to beat and has them well drilled on time wasting

Fred and Rashford have to score those opportunities created for them. Lack of clinical edge will likely cost this United team reach their objectives this season

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on October 16, 2022, 04:06:18 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 15, 2022, 04:59:44 PM
"Ec Unique was unavailable for comment when approached"
It's funny. Plenty of faux outrage from plebs on here over some Twitter claims about Henderson last week and now they trying to deflect from Greenwood because some other players rape case was apparently worse.

How do you keep up with the numerous names on here LL or turf lad! ? Christ, give your head a shake and wise up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Turf on October 16, 2022, 05:46:05 PM
Hit the post and crossbar and had a stonewall penalty not given. Hardly came for a draw.

If you watched the match fully especially 2nd half with a neutral view point you'd see they played for a draw and were delighted with that point.

On penalty incidents Man United's one 2nd half was more one than Newcastle where the fella threw himself to the ground before any contact. The ref and VAR deemed otherwise on both.

Turf

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2022, 05:59:07 PM
Hit the post and crossbar and had a stonewall penalty not given. Hardly came for a draw.

If you watched the match fully especially 2nd half with a neutral view point you'd see they played for a draw and were delighted with that point.

On penalty incidents Man United's one 2nd half was more one than Newcastle where the fella threw himself to the ground before any contact. The ref and VAR deemed otherwise on both.
I was watching as a neutral  ;D you on the other hand were watching it as a Man United fan.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Turf on October 16, 2022, 06:30:44 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2022, 05:59:07 PM

I was watching as a neutral  ;D you on the other hand were watching it as a Man United fan.

Did you watch it as LL or Turf?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

I was watching as a neutral  ;D
Enough of the lies good lad.

Turf

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2022, 06:41:29 PM
I was watching as a neutral  ;D
Enough of the lies good lad.
No lies here buddy.
I thought Newcastle played well and could have won the game.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Turf on October 16, 2022, 06:48:02 PM
No lies here buddy.
You clearly aren't a neutral and you aren't my buddy either. 

Turf

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 16, 2022, 06:54:06 PM
Quote from: Turf on October 16, 2022, 06:48:02 PM
No lies here buddy.
You clearly aren't a neutral and you aren't my buddy either.
Ok mate.

Maroon Manc

United poor without Eriksen but still should have won that game with the 2 great chance towards the end. Ronaldo a huge problem, he offers nothing off the ball and Fernandes is so poor when Ronaldo is on the pitch. Would be interesting to see his statistics with and without Ronaldo on the pitch.

The Sancho pen was definitely more of a pen then the Varane challenge but United; Fred was diabolical, how he starts for Brazil is beyond me whilst Sancho again offered little threat. He's been so poor since he signed for United but his confidence is so low which is obvious in his play.

JPGJOHNNYG

A friend from abroad wants to go to old Trafford for a league match. What's the best way to get tickets these days.

Ghost

Relatively straight forward win for a change once the goal came. Dominated from start to finish, probably should have been more only for a few good saves from Lloris. Good to get the clean sheet too, they've been few and far between in recent years.

Casemiro is getting better the more he plays and Fred was very good tonight also.

Tottenham very poor tonight..

Milltown Row2

Ronaldo walking off before finish is bad form...

On the game that's the best I've seen them play for a long time, Spurs though were pure crap.

Big positive is no negative goal difference  ;)