Arlene's bigotry shines through

Started by StGallsGAA, February 14, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angermanagement

Sam McBride has been brilliant throughout the enquiry. Surely the DUP will have the knives out for him.

Franko

He's been excellent.

I see he's been accused of biased reporting today for bringing to light some of the SF involvement.

Which is totally ridiculous.

red hander

Quote from: angermanagement on September 25, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
Sam McBride has been brilliant throughout the enquiry. Surely the DUP will have the knives out for him.

Unlike the Daily Gail, which has gone out of its way to be soft on Robbie Coltrane

AQMP

Pretty uncomfortable for Foster at times but no knock out blow today.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Franko on September 25, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
He's been excellent.

I see he's been accused of biased reporting today for bringing to light some of the SF involvement.

Which is totally ridiculous.

His article about sinn fein after the primark fire was pathetic. On rhi he seems to have some credibility mind you.

Applesisapples

And Arlene does it again, the GFA is not sacrosanct, is she on the army council or do the DUP think the the uncle tom's on the nationalist side won't eventually say enough.

rrhf

One referendum can be overturned no probs to Arlene so by that logic...silly twat using that language. The amazing thing about the north at the moment is there isn't even a revolt a descenting powerful voice. There is nobody even attempting to make a name for themselves from the sidelines, no leaders or potential leaders.

WT4E

Whilst the majority laugh at Arlene - she is now becoming one of the most dangerous political leaders in the world in my opinion. Her behaviour only fuels minority hardline republicans but if she is to continue on the path shes attempting I'd fear it would become more mainstream than minority!

sensethetone

Quote from: rrhf on October 02, 2018, 10:06:29 PM
One referendum can be overturned no probs to Arlene so by that logic...silly twat using that language. The amazing thing about the north at the moment is there isn't even a revolt a descenting powerful voice. There is nobody even attempting to make a name for themselves from the sidelines, no leaders or potential leaders.

It would depend on who steps up. Brexit more or less is orange vs green to the DUP , they don't need anymore wind.

The media should be doing more to expose the DUP 's lack of planning for Brexit.

Applesisapples

From an nationalist perspective, Martin McGuinness is a real loss. Michelle O'Neill is a light weight and I am disappointed that the likes of Conor Murphy has not taken a more active lead. As for the SDLP they have become parrots for FF the sum total of policy is we are agin the sinners. Eastwood is worse than O'Neill and Mallon and Hannah despite initial promise are becoming cliched. Mary Lou has enough on her plate in the South. Someone needs to call this shit out, unfortunately too many nationalists take the uncle tom line.

screenexile

Quote from: Applesisapples on October 03, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
From an nationalist perspective, Martin McGuinness is a real loss. Michelle O'Neill is a light weight and I am disappointed that the likes of Conor Murphy has not taken a more active lead. As for the SDLP they have become parrots for FF the sum total of policy is we are agin the sinners. Eastwood is worse than O'Neill and Mallon and Hannah despite initial promise are becoming cliched. Mary Lou has enough on her plate in the South. Someone needs to call this shit out, unfortunately too many nationalists take the uncle tom line.

I couldn't agree with this more. . . Where the f**k are Sinn Fein??!!

weareros

Quote from: screenexile on October 03, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Better off keeping a low profile. Arlene and DUP are surely going to alienate moderate protestants with their approach, and already are based on opinion polls on a UI if a hard brexit. By SF going at it, will make it tribal again and send those back into their traditional camp.

Franko

I think they are playing the whole 'don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake' role.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

I think they are playing the whole 'don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake' role.

Why then are the other parties not kicking up a storm? I wouldnt think the unionist will give a monkeys what the DUP do, its been shown up to be as corrupt as Russian politics and they still vote them in!

Its about time SF/SDLP/UUP and whatever else is out there and get tore into them, it won't make a blind bit of difference to votes here, but detailing every little shambolic piece of crap that they have done and got away with would at the very least show them up to the buck eejits in London who befriend them at every turn, and hopefully their voters will ask the questions about being in bed with a bunch of gangsters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
Quote from: Franko on October 03, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Why then are the other parties not kicking up a storm? I wouldnt think the unionist will give a monkeys what the DUP do, its been shown up to be as corrupt as Russian politics and they still vote them in!

Its about time SF/SDLP/UUP and whatever else is out there and get tore into them, it won't make a blind bit of difference to votes here, but detailing every little shambolic piece of crap that they have done and got away with would at the very least show them up to the buck eejits in London who befriend them at every turn, and hopefully their voters will ask the questions about being in bed with a bunch of gangsters

Why are you getting your knickers in a knot?  Sure it's all going to be grand anyway.