The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 11, 2012, 01:53:18 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2012, 09:57:27 AM
I would have preferred the two eternal flames either side of the Liverbird. I love the old crest, but the flames are important to the club as well.

Think they are on the back of the kit near the neck.

Yeah, I saw that alright GBB, I was just hoping they'd be either side of the main crest.

heganboy

I like it, the old crest is great, delighted to see it back, and the 96 and the flames on the neck is a nice way of doing it, reminders, but yet not all that the club is...

If we had Crown paints as a sponsor, or Hitachi, i would feel a lot more optimistic about the season...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

Now your talking. Candy was the start of the rot. Candy and Glen Hysen.

spuds

Are ye happy with the hemline and how the colour matches your complexion ?
Such a shower of f**kin queers I never heard. Ge' hup outta tha'
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

GalwayBayBoy

Allegedly next season's 3rd kit. Thank christ Liverpool will probably only wear it 2 or 3 times at most. Horrendous.

AZOffaly

Quote from: spuds on May 11, 2012, 03:32:25 PM
Are ye happy with the hemline and how the colour matches your complexion ?
Such a shower of f**kin queers I never heard. Ge' hup outta tha'

The fact you even know those terms makes me think your more of a 'fashion' man yourself. :)

By the way, is Martin Skrtel the head off a Nazi SS Officer or what? He'd definitely be typecast if he was an actor.

EC Unique

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 11, 2012, 03:37:08 PM
Allegedly next season's 3rd kit. Thank christ Liverpool will probably only wear it 2 or 3 times at most. Horrendous.

:D :D

Has to be a joke?

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on May 11, 2012, 04:38:27 PM

Has to be a joke?

We are only trying to deflect attention from Uniteds home kit. At least we will only play in that 2/3 times. United are stuck with theirs  ;D Picnic blankets will be cut up for DIY united kits.

EC Unique

Quote from: Bingo on May 11, 2012, 04:52:32 PM

Has to be a joke?

We are only trying to deflect attention from Uniteds home kit. At least we will only play in that 2/3 times. United are stuck with theirs  ;D Picnic blankets will be cut up for DIY united kits.

:-\  Is the Utd one official?  It is sh1t.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: EC Unique on May 11, 2012, 05:00:46 PM
Quote from: Bingo on May 11, 2012, 04:52:32 PM

Has to be a joke?

:-\  Is the Utd one official?  It is sh1t.
Yes and yes.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/liverpool-arsenal-man-united-kits-2012-13-131507730.html

laoislad

Apart from the silly designs on the sleeves I don't think it's too bad.
It looks like a Fiorentina jersey I use to have years ago.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

I was wondering would andy Carroll be modelling any of these kits.