The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Gazzler

Do Liverpool win the Cup on aggregate now?

Tony Baloney

f**k I wish Terry was playing the CL final!  ;D

Captain Obvious

All those kids were born with a silver spoons in their mouths.

laoislad

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 08, 2012, 10:06:45 PM
Great show. I always wanted a train going through my house like the little blonde kid did.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggy90

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 08, 2012, 10:06:45 PM

I hope their parents use their money on better teachers than the ones you had. ;)
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

From the Bunker

Looks like Liverpool have turned their home league form around. Now for the big push to the finish line!  :P

Gabriel_Hurl

FWIW - the Liverpool jersey is pretty much this - except its yellow where the white is.

Like this

Bingo

Last night proved what a great squad we have and what a top quality manager Kenny is.

1/2 signings over the summer and no sales, should see us good next season for a real title charge. Surprised if its not our year for the title.

norabeag

Quote from: Bingo on May 09, 2012, 09:49:13 AM
Last night proved what a great squad we have and what a top quality manager Kenny is.

1/2 signings over the summer and no sales, should see us good next season for a real title charge. Surprised if its not our year for the title.
;D

AZOffaly

Andy Carroll was a great signing, when did he arrive? I thought the transfer window closed in January?

nrico2006

Dalglish is really deluded, he reckons that this season wasn't a bad first season back and that he is satisfied with how things went. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

Fishing today bingo?  ;D

heganboy

liverpool managed to miss 7 penalties this season, and managed to hit the woodwork (yet not score) 46 times, actual league goals 47.
home wins: 6  only teams with less than 6 wolves bolton wigan and villa.
kind of tells the story of the league season...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Bingo

Gotta love the papers match ratings:

Daily Star today - 3 Liverpool players got a 7/10 - Reina, Agger and Maxi. The rest got 6's including Carroll.

Chelsea - 4 players for 7/10, 2 got 8/10 (Terry one of them) and Ramires got 9. The rest of 6's.

Which team won 4-1?  :o