Best County GAA Strip

Started by baller, February 01, 2007, 10:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

QuoteDowns gear is made by O`Neills 

The top with An Dun on the collar??  Jeez I was certain that was Gaelic Gear! 

downredblack

The Gaelic Gear strip was far better than the currnt offering .

Fionntamhnach

I actually quite liked the current and previous Tyrone "red" jersies. Away from my own bias however it would be Waterford.

Gabriel_Hurl

full back

screenexile

realredhandfan

I love the principl be hing that top and updated version would be akin to chelseas current one but with red and white.  That Jersey would be my favourite tyrone one but the 1994 losing Ulster final jersey which has never been repeated was my favourite of all time closely followed by the Powerscreen one.

Gabriel_Hurl

Screen in anti-Tyrone post shocker  ::) ::)

:D :D

The Bottom Brick

33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

Will Hunting

Is that a photoshop job on the Tyrone badge there Gabriel!

Looks as crap as ever though  ;D

realredhandfan

The Plain down combo of red and black followed by the dubs are the nicest jerseys in football.  What O Neills done with the down colours they should be shot at dawn for.  Call yourself a designer O Neill

aontroim

Are O'Neills not in some kind of hot water over the use of the 3-stripe marking on their gear now? Had heard Adidas were none too happy and O'Neills were going to have to change it's usage (possibly only a six counties issue?)

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteThe Plain down combo of red and black followed by the dubs are the nicest jerseys in football.  What O Neills done with the down colours they should be shot at dawn for.  Call yourself a designer O Neill

blame the Down County board for that - O'Neills design what they are asked to design - and the customer has to approve it

Armagh Cúchulainns

Quote:

We need our collar back! I refuse to buy the Armagh post-1999 jersey until my sun protecting mini-hoodie is reinstated!

Are you by any chance one of the 11 and 12 yr old revellers who copied the 'Oisin' style of wearing the collar up? :)
Its all about the Hurling.