Mayo Football and Hurling - Discussion pages

Started by stephenite, November 09, 2006, 11:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

It is a knee problem alright. Not sure what though, I heard ligaments mentioned.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

AbbeySider

Quote from: moysider on May 17, 2010, 06:44:31 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 16, 2010, 04:58:56 PM
Terry Tate, Parsons got injured last night did he? He didn't line out today for Charlestown in today's game. A Charlestown person told me he got injured. Kilcoyne also went off injured in today's game.
Heard Kilcoyne has a knee problem and could be a reoccurrance of an injury he had some time ago and which could rule him out a while. Did you hear anything since?

Thats terrible news whe he is just coming back from injury.
I hope its not too serious

Foreverhopeful

i suppose the only positive would be that it's at this time of the year and he'll have time to recover (Fingers crossed). No doubt we were starting to see the finished product of Aidan Kilcoyne last year.

moysider

Quote from: AbbeySider on May 18, 2010, 09:23:51 AM
Quote from: moysider on May 17, 2010, 06:44:31 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 16, 2010, 04:58:56 PM
Terry Tate, Parsons got injured last night did he? He didn't line out today for Charlestown in today's game. A Charlestown person told me he got injured. Kilcoyne also went off injured in today's game.
Heard Kilcoyne has a knee problem and could be a reoccurrance of an injury he had some time ago and which could rule him out a while. Did you hear anything since?

Thats terrible news whe he is just coming back from injury.
I hope its not too serious

Local media not making much of it. Word out there is that it is a five week lay-off. Dillon s hamstring is not something that will clear up overnight either.

western exile

I heard on the radio that Mayo were playing Kildare in a challenge.  Anybody hear a report on that?

rosnarun

Quote from: western exile on May 26, 2010, 12:51:06 AM
I heard on the radio that Mayo were playing Kildare in a challenge.  Anybody hear a report on that?
i heard when it was too late that it was on tonight tuesday behind closed doors. possibly near carton house as i believe thats where mayo have been staying this week
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: western exile on May 26, 2010, 12:51:06 AM

All hush hush on that front. The bould WJ alludes to it, but even he hasnt heard anything from it (or if he has, he isnt telling!)

http://mayogaablog.com/?p=5291
Hasta la victoria siempre

REDCOL

Kildare won by a point, mayo gave all the panel a run

rosnarun

6:30 on a rural pitch in meath apparently so souls broke the code and found out where. MAyo new have a report on it. hope its all part of J Om's cunning plan . they were looking too  good in the challenges so far
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Halfquarter

Farrandeelin

True, maybe he could give Kevin O'Neill a call too.

Mayo4Sam

I see whatever coward wrote it didn't have the balls to put their name to it.
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ross4life

Quote from: Halfquarter on May 28, 2010, 10:09:40 AM

This article in the Indo to-day about Mayo football,does not see to have a beginning ,middle or end .

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/cora-just-the-girl-to-cure-mayo-ills-2198087.html

That's just taking the piss! i bet it was a Kerry man that wrote that
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Farrandeelin

I see Trevor Mortimer did another interview with the Irish Mail on Sunday. f**king hell Trevor, no more interviews please, let your football do the talking anymore, please.

joedenilson