GaaBoard reveals 7 day plan to invade Norn Iron.

Started by muppet, April 20, 2010, 03:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Now is the optimum time to invade Northern Ireland! No RAF in the air and Britannia's Navy off picking up lost Britons in Torremolinos. The Gaaboard has decided to act.

Ash Tuesday

First we must sent a GaaBoard rallying call  to our 'brothers' up there.

Next Midlouth and Hardy will take a battallion to secure Newry. This must be done quickly and decisively as Newry will become the launchpad for the next wave of incursions. Magpie Seanie & Stephenite will seize Derry and rename it "Aine from SligoDerry". GDA and J70, who will be with the troops that take Derry will then lead an army to Omagh to liase with Clan O'Neill and the Ziggy squadron.

Billys Boots, Shamrock Shore, The Real Laoislad will command couple of squadrons of Cavan and Farneyboys will drive northwards from Carrickmacross with support from South Armagh units and take Armagh.

There will be no sign of KerryMike, MikeySheehy or MagicKingdom though people will be confident they will show up later in the week.

Reillers, Zulu, Indiana and the Dubs will put in swashbuckling performances as we gloriously overrun the early enemy resistance.

Mod3 will launch a propaganda radio station called OurWeeCountryisn'tyours/itsOursAgain and broadcast around the clock.

And there will be evening and there will be morning, the 1st Day. 
MWWSI 2017

Celt_Man

Quote from: muppet on April 20, 2010, 03:03:10 PM
Now is the optimum time to invade Northern Ireland! No RAF in the air and Britannia's Navy off picking up lost Britons in Torremolinos. The Gaaboard has decided to act.

Ash Tuesday

First we must sent a GaaBoard rallying call  to our 'brothers' up there.

Next Midlouth and Hardy will take a battallion to secure Newry. This must be done quickly and decisively as Newry will become the launchpad for the next wave of incursions. Magpie Seanie & Stephenite will seize Derry and rename it "Aine from SligoDerry". GDA and J70, who will be with the troops that take Derry will then lead an army to Omagh to liase with Clan O'Neill and the Ziggy squadron.

Billys Boots, Shamrock Shore, The Real Laoislad will command couple of squadrons of Cavan and Farneyboys will drive northwards from Carrickmacross with support from South Armagh units and take Armagh.

There will be no sign of KerryMike, MikeySheehy or MagicKingdom though people will be confident they will show up later in the week.

Reillers, Zulu, Indiana and the Dubs will put in swashbuckling performances as we gloriously overrun the early enemy resistance.

Mod3 will launch a propaganda radio station called OurWeeCountryisn'tyours/itsOursAgain and broadcast around the clock.

And there will be evening and there will be morning, the 1st Day.

Well I'm not serving under a Laois man or Longford for that matter.... and I would have to insist that we would have to level Carrickmacross as we pass through it....
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Denn Forever

I see a problem.

In all of the great plans e.g. creation of the world there is a day of rest.  When do we get to chill out?

Although the razing of Carrickmacross as Celt Man suggests could be our day of rest/casual Friday/paintballinglike day of fun .

Still some kinks to iron out.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Billys Boots

The Breffni elite will have no respect for commanders that don't wear green-wellies or deliver orations from the cabs of MF135s.  Who will pay for these unwarranted extravagances? 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Denn Forever

Quote from: Billys Boots on April 20, 2010, 03:33:26 PM
The Breffni elite will have no respect for commanders that don't wear green-wellies or deliver orations from the cabs of MF135s.  Who will pay for these unwarranted extravagances?

I know where we can get some MF135s and for our leader (is it you Muppet) I think a Zetor Crystal would be in order.

But it will cost you.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Shamrock Shore

I'm game.

*sharpens pike*

Can we level Granard as well before we take on Carrickmacross - just hurrying up the process for the locals like!

ziggysego

What about nifan? Isn't he working undercover for us?
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on April 20, 2010, 03:44:10 PM
What about nifan? Isn't he working undercover for us?

He's up in Iceland lighting big fires eh monitoring seismic activity around isolated mountains.

A secret weapon was launched today from somewhere in the west. It will take time though.

Fermanagh was supposed to take out the UK banking system but something went wrong, so we switched to plan B.

Denn I am not the leader. I am the facilitator, He will reveal himself on the last day.

All going well like.
MWWSI 2017

Zapatista

How apt. On the week of the anniversary of the Easter Rising.

Get the poets and scholars in place so you can be sure that the the story is accounted properly and make it difficult for future revisionism (in other words, get your revisionism in first). Ye need to give it a catchy name too. Not only so it'll be easy remembered but also that future clubs dedicated to the glory of the rebellion will sound romantic. It'll sound better in songs too. Ye need to sacrifice a young fella early in the campaign so that young people can be rallied in support in later years in his memory. It's very important there is a role at the top for females. At least one who has given up a glamours life for he belief and is willing to carry a gun. All this will be vital to keeping the public on side when your dictatorship kicks in after victory.

Hoof Hearted

You must feel like a teacher by this stage muppet with all this time off !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 20, 2010, 04:00:28 PM
You must feel like a teacher by this stage muppet with all this time off !

Sssssshhhhh be quiet you are not supposed to reveal yourself yet.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

First we'll take Manhattan, then we'll take Derrylin.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Hereiam

That new roundabout they have constructed at Ballygawley is the first landmark that should be taken over. Build our fort under it and that will be the command center.

muppet

News of the first setback has just reached HQ.

The Rossies, who were supposed to take Enniskillen, have mutinied and put their leader Ross4life to the sword. The next ranking officer was DubFella but he didn't last the hour. Next up was Barney who lasted a bit longer but he was quickly tanned and feathered and sent marching westward.

In all of the confusion the Rossies are still stuck in Connacht and look like they won't come out for a while.

Edit: Ros have just invaded Sligo.

Meanwhile after the great success in Omagh more difficulties have arisen for GaaBoardians. O'Neill and his unit marched on Lisburn as planned but Ziggy insists his orders were to take Leenie not Lisburn.

Tony Fearon who announced that he had taken Portadown 14 days ago, 13 days early, mysteriously hasn't been seen since.
MWWSI 2017