Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 04, 2022, 11:57:47 PM
Think he played Kildare Minors could be wrong

Definitely Kildare

Armagh18

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 04, 2022, 11:16:21 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 04, 2022, 10:53:56 PM
Not a poppy in sight on The Blame Game

No doubt Big Jeff or Bryson  will be tweeting about that

Plus  the fact there's  too many taigs on the panel everywhere . (Actually now that I think about it,   that was brought up before by some unionist )
Fixed that for ye! ;)

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2022, 10:49:45 PM
Mescal not wearing one on Graham Norton... fair play!!

And the stick insect beside Paul was wearing a gold poppy. That's dedication for you.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

highorlow

It's all kicking off on the Joe Duffy show now on RTE1.....
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

highorlow

Liveline better balance up the chat here, all west brits with posh accents on glad to wear the poppy...
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

AustinPowers

It actually proves how much this  poppy fascism has  spread. Apparently he got loads of  stick online from British people. and now they're talking on IRISH radio  about why Paul Mescal (and James McClean)  didn't wear a poppy.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 07, 2022, 02:36:40 PM
It actually proves how much this  poppy fascism has  spread. Apparently he got loads of  stick online from British people. and now they're talking on IRISH radio  about why Paul Mescal (and James McClean)  didn't wear a poppy.

f**k me I thought Nolan sunk to some depths but Liveline is taking the piss today. 

CK_Redhand

How can the English FA justify the printing of the poppy onto (slmost) every player and official kit to UEFA/FIFA and their "no political symbol" stance?

5times5times

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on November 07, 2022, 02:46:21 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on November 07, 2022, 02:36:40 PM

f**k me I thought Nolan sunk to some depths but Liveline is taking the piss today.

For us brethren based in central europe, do share!!  ;D

seafoid

When you read the stories about the people GAA clubs are named after you couldn't wear a poppy.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

I wouldn't wear one no matter what.....but if it was a choice of wearing that or listening to Joe Duffy... :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on November 07, 2022, 05:05:44 PM
I wouldn't wear one no matter what.....but if it was a choice if wearing that ir listening to Joe Duffy... :-\

Katie Hannon was on today instead of the Bould Joe! The difference in presentation. She chaired the debate. Let the contributors talk. No smart quips/digs. You'd be hard pushed to know Katies view(s) on the topic. A proper presenter.

AustinPowers

Quote from: Rossfan on November 07, 2022, 05:05:44 PM
I wouldn't wear one no matter what.....but if it was a choice of wearing that or listening to Joe Duffy... :-\

Well You're at  least right about joe Duffy, I  physically can't listen to  that mans voice.  Luckily he wasn't on today

Must add him to the  other thread

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

red hander

That dose Brendan O Carroll was on Brit TV recently proudly wearing one. His grandfather was shot dead in his own home in front of his grandmother by the Tans. Odious soup drinking w**kstain.