Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on September 28, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
It is just me or is that not madness for a county man to book stag in middle of what is always championship time. I know the county calendar makes it difficult but jesus oh....tatts will have some chance to make a semi final now

Suppose if he is getting married in October or November what do you want him to do, have the stag in January? After the wedding? The club championship will still be there in 2019.

Oghams Law

It is just me or is that not madness for a county man to book stag in middle of what is always championship time. I know the county calendar makes it difficult but jesus oh....tatts will have some chance to make a semi final now

Wouldnt say its madness, just a player that doesnt really give a sh*t about his club.

Club boi

Quote from: Oghams Law on September 28, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Wouldnt say its madness, just a player that doesnt really give a sh*t about his club.

Same with R.Donnelly Trillick. County Men 1st, Club who rared them and made them who they are 2nd

Dire Ear

Quote from: Localexpert on September 28, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on September 27, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
Heard Dungannon are missing a good few for game this weekend. Away to Vegas for McNulty stag (think McNulty and 6 other starting players missing) - would have been a close enough game anyway probably but big chance for Tatts to get to IFC SF

Why didn't big Macs cub book the stag during the summer and not during what is normally his club championship season?  In my eyes he's showing his club mates he's a county man first, holiday man second and club man third. 

Ps D.K you don't know me but I know you  ;)
D K ?

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Club boi on September 28, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Same with R.Donnelly Trillick. County Men 1st, Club who rared them and made them who they are 2nd

You don't know the ins and outs of the R Donnelly injury and it's vey easy to sit behind a computer and judge someone who has been training 4 or 5 times a week minimum from last November. And someone that has trained a lot the last few years and never made a breakthrough with injuries. The injury sounded like a potential season ender and they patched him together to get through two games. He wasn't deemed fit enough to start the final. And he probably wouldn't have been fit enough to get through a full club championship if they did go well. He has given plenty to Trillick over the years and I'm sure will in the future.

Christmas Lights

You men do realise there is more to life than football? People miss games all the time through to work, injury, travel, holidays.  Its just the way it is.  Very harsh to say he doesn't give a shit about his club without knowing all the facts

Predictions below

IFC

Eglish vs Gortin............Eglish to roll on
Stewartstown vs Moortown....Moortown to edge it based on suspensions
Owen Roes vs Augher......Augher too strong for OR's
Tatts vs Dungannon......Tatts if Dungannon have all those guys missing

SFC

Galbally vs Edendork.....Galbally to follow up good win vs Pomeroy
Ardboe vs Trillick....Tight one, Trillick, just because of their experience having won before
Killyclogher vs Omagh....KC for me, Omagh lacking hunger this year
Errigal Ciaran vs Coalisland....Errigal Ciaran unfortunately, massive panel will pull them through by 3 points

Ty4Sam

Anyone know of any bookmakers taking bets for Tyrone IFC online?

GetOverTheBar

I think when the lad has booked it he's been realistic and thought Tyrone had no chance of getting to the final.

To be fair, not many of us would have thought of this - even as far back as the weeks before/after Meath game. Thus club champo would have been well forward.

BIGONE

Quote from: Ty4Sam on September 28, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

PADDYPOWER has them

#please gamble responsibly

bogball88

Quote from: BIGONE on September 28, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

PADDYPOWER has them

Thanks Cathal

inroundthesquare

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 27, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
Quote from: RetiredRessie on September 26, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
Was at the game and can't confidently say if it was deliberate or not.

How many players do Stewartstown have suspended, any names?
14 suspended in total from both clubs.
Strabane and Stewartstown each with 4 players receiving one game suspensions. Rest of the suspensions are for supporters and officals.
One game bans  ::)

8 week bans for the supporters. So basically you can hop the wire during a match and bate heads off men and receive a 8 week suspension only. If you are caught on video of course.

Gaafan2

Anybody bought a ticket for the edendork v galbally stream and not received the password by email? Paid for the game an hour ago and haven't received the password as yet.

Scoring Zone

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 28, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

You don't know the ins and outs of the R Donnelly injury and it's vey easy to sit behind a computer and judge someone who has been training 4 or 5 times a week minimum from last November. And someone that has trained a lot the last few years and never made a breakthrough with injuries. The injury sounded like a potential season ender and they patched him together to get through two games. He wasn't deemed fit enough to start the final. And he probably wouldn't have been fit enough to get through a full club championship if they did go well. He has given plenty to Trillick over the years and I'm sure will in the future.

thanks to an insightful and heartfelt apology article in the irish news we know how the injury happened and the repercussions of playing on with the county - and how it doesn't sit well with missing games with the club yadda yadda yadda. the neediness of this is shows the mindset of these lads

Localexpert

Quote from: BIGONE on September 28, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

PADDYPOWER has them

Thanks Fergus  ;)

Tommo2

Quote from: gaafan2 on September 28, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
Anybody bought a ticket for the edendork v galbally stream and not received the password by email? Paid for the game an hour ago and haven't received the password as yet.

Check your junk mail folder