Question

Yes
No

Muck Savage

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 26, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
Quote from: Muck Savage on December 24, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
Quote from: Muck Savage on December 24, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
Thanks again AZ for running the show. Very enjoyable!

It's not over yet !

It is in the senior game!
Savage Bears beat Cooleea Bears in the battle of the Bears 182.70 to 120.38 With no players left to play. Revenge for a week 1 loss to the same opposition after scoring 178 and still loosing. Bragging rights in Offaly this year!

Congrats Savage Bears. No complaints this week, my guys just didn't get the points. My 3rd final defeat and 2nd in a row. Gutted. Did well to get there after starting 3-5 I suppose but feck it anyway.

Thanks AZ for runing it again, great stuff.

Thanks Seanie. Having Rodgers, Kamara and Jamaal Williams all firing will be hard to beat.
Thanks again AZ

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

It's not over yet !

Savage Bears beat Cooleea Bears in the battle of the Bears 182.70 to 120.38 With no players left to play. Revenge for a week 1 loss to the same opposition after scoring 178 and still loosing. Bragging rights in Offaly this year!

I am in the B final v Crossmaglen Hitman, it's currently 129.63 to 119.62 to me with the Hitmen having Von Miller playing tonight, who is projected to score 11.36  :-\

I thought I was done for with Gurley being inactive but CJ Anderson weighed in with 20pts

Phillip F-ing Rivers  -.33 points!!!
Congrats on the win Minder.

For all winners in the league and I believe this also goes for 2nd and 3rd place finishers (check your email) there is a contest for the playoffs for free where you can win actual money, last year I won 50 taking 58th place out of 111,855  - first place won 5,000!! I just checked the history and it was for the Fantasy Football Silver Cup meaning I finished 2nd in our league so watch for the email.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

magpie seanie

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on December 31, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 24, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

It's not over yet !

I am in the B final v Crossmaglen Hitman, it's currently 129.63 to 119.62 to me with the Hitmen having Von Miller playing tonight, who is projected to score 11.36  :-\

I thought I was done for with Gurley being inactive but CJ Anderson weighed in with 20pts

Phillip F-ing Rivers  -.33 points!!!
Congrats on the win Minder.

For all winners in the league and I believe this also goes for 2nd and 3rd place finishers (check your email) there is a contest for the playoffs for free where you can win actual money, last year I won 50 taking 58th place out of 111,855  - first place won 5,000!! I just checked the history and it was for the Fantasy Football Silver Cup meaning I finished 2nd in our league so watch for the email.

Thanks for the heads up. Am always frustrated that I can't get money in and more importantly out of Draftkings.

DrinkingHarp

I received my notification, via yahoo email, to join the Silver Cup.
Check your email

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 03, 2019, 02:12:21 PM
Didn't get any email yet.  :(

This might be why:

Free to enter. Multi-round, single-entry contest with 3 rounds where the top 1,425 entry overall and top 267 entries per round share $5,000, with $1,000 to first overall and $100 to first per round. Scoring will be cumulative across all rounds. You may join this multi-round contest at any point. Future rounds entries will be reserved. You will draft a new team before each round starts. Visit help for more details. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their respective state/province/territory at the time of entry. Good luck!

I'm stateside so thats probably why I received this.

magpie seanie

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on January 03, 2019, 02:32:28 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 03, 2019, 02:12:21 PM
Didn't get any email yet.  :(

This might be why:

Free to enter. Multi-round, single-entry contest with 3 rounds where the top 1,425 entry overall and top 267 entries per round share $5,000, with $1,000 to first overall and $100 to first per round. Scoring will be cumulative across all rounds. You may join this multi-round contest at any point. Future rounds entries will be reserved. You will draft a new team before each round starts. Visit help for more details. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their respective state/province/territory at the time of entry. Good luck!

I'm stateside so thats probably why I received this.

Ah, that's it so. Good luck, hope you win a nice few quid.

Oraisteach

I certainly hope we're on again this year. As a Cleveland Browns, I have used the fantasy league as a fun distraction, especially since my Browns are virtually elim8nated by week 4.

magpie seanie

AZOffaly

Lads, I don't have time to set this up this year. If anyone else wants to run it, I think I can transfer, but I won't be entering either.

magpie seanie

That's a pity, you've run a brilliant show for so many years. I'm just not in a position to take it over as I've another league to run and am up the walls as it is. I hope someone takes it on....would be a terrible shame for it to stop completely and i'd love to take part in it.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2019, 02:52:39 PM
Lads, I don't have time to set this up this year. If anyone else wants to run it, I think I can transfer, but I won't be entering either.

Just want to say a big go raibh maith agat for running this league. I know we've perhaps talked you into keeping it going this past few years and I'm sure its a bit of a nuisance but i've no doubt speaking on behalf of the lads that we appreciated the time and effort that went into it.  ive really enjoyed it and i hope some poor soul takes it on.

Oraisteach

I, too, would like to thank AZ for hosting the most fun league and format I've ever been part of. I'm sure that coordinating three divisions with 30-odd teams was often a headache, but I really appreciate AZ's efforts, and like Spirit, I hope someone picks it up, or at least one of the divisions. Good luck, AZ, and go Cards (after the Browns, of course). If anyone happens to have a few spot in one of their leagues, I'd be interested.

oakleaflad

Thanks AZ! I know you've had to be convinced this past few years, so the effort has been appreciated.

We can't let it die. I'll take over at least one of the leagues if needed. Or if anyone is interested in playing this year could post in here we could maybe get away with one slightly bigger league?