TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up The Middle

Quote from: leenie on April 03, 2017, 07:39:34 PM
Anyone watch the O.A ?

Well worth watching. One of the best ive seen in a while.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

JoG2

Quote from: lurganblue on April 03, 2017, 12:17:16 PM
Well it's been a hard oul slog but we are finally there.  Series finale of The Walking Dead tonight.  I've almost thrown the towell in a few times over the past few weeks.  Expecting fireworks tonight or i think that could be the death of it for me.

I'd say the towel was thrown in last night ! Ne'er another second will I give to that fecking show

nrico2006

Walking Dead is basically no further forward at the end of season 7 than they were at the end of season 6. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

themac_23

Prison Break back tonight i think, not sure if its being shown in the UK yet but I'm sure it won't be hard to get a stream online, have decent hopes for it as its the writer from s01 and s02 back on board, some great characters in the show, heres hoping

laoislad

Quote from: JoG2 on April 04, 2017, 11:18:18 AM
Well it's been a hard oul slog but we are finally there.  Series finale of The Walking Dead tonight.  I've almost thrown the towell in a few times over the past few weeks.  Expecting fireworks tonight or i think that could be the death of it for me.

I'd say the towel was thrown in last night ! Ne'er another second will I give to that fecking show
Liar. You'll watch it again next season.
I've enjoyed this season but was disappointed with the finale alright.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on April 04, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

A load of shite it was, the tiger was the only lad to come out of it with any credit. Can't wait until October where I will continue to watch and give out about it while doing so....

mrdeeds

Quote from: ballinaman on April 04, 2017, 03:52:00 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 04, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

A load of shite it was, the tiger was the only lad to come out of it with any credit. Can't wait until October where I will continue to watch and give out about it while doing so....

It should set up next season well. Writers will be aware of criticism this season so will go all out.

Hereiam

The first episode of this season was by far the most tense and i thought it was gona be a good season. Unfortunately it was a poor one and i like many might not bother about it any more

leenie

Quote from: Up The Middle on April 04, 2017, 08:47:57 AM
Quote from: leenie on April 03, 2017, 07:39:34 PM
Anyone watch the O.A ?

Well worth watching. One of the best ive seen in a while.

V intriguing but seriously weird
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

straightred

Quote from: laoislad on April 03, 2017, 11:35:45 AM
Started watching Friday Night Lights over the weekend. Had never seen any of it before. Very good.

Its great - few years now since i worked my way through it.

lurganblue

Ah f*ck i got watching that walking dead sh*ite last night.  I suspected that they had left us needing too much in the last episode and that proved to be the case.  Even then they filled it with a load of un-necessary crap.  How many times did we have to see sasha in the dark with earphones on? her cut scenes with Abraham were also boring as feck.  And what was that monologue at the end all about?

Maybe the writers will get a kick up the ass over the summer

JimStynes

13 Reasons Why on Netflix is a decent show. Bosch is back soon I think and I think Gomorrah is back in May.

DuffleKing

blewuporstuffed

Just finished Big Little Lies last night, I thought it was very good.
Nicely set up for another series.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gallsman

Quote from: DuffleKing on April 08, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

Where can Bosch be seen?

Amazon Prime. Exodus if you have Kodi.