TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Westworld is just polished shite. There's a load of backstory/ secret's bullshit that at the minute is all the audience can hold onto because the central themes and characters are just absolutely terrible.

I'm still watching it though.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

DownFanatic

Quote from: lurganblue on October 26, 2016, 03:30:36 PM
The Fall has turned to a complete bag of sh*te

The acting in it is appallingly bad.

Maroon Manc

Just watched the 1st season of Goliath, was very impressed with it.

HiMucker

Stared watching Quarry there at the weekend.  Never heard of it until a mate told me on Saturday. Seems a good show so far

nrico2006

Anybody got a Netflix user ID I could use. Last two narco episodes and all my usual sources are down and any I can get have no subtitles
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JoG2

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 01, 2016, 09:40:46 AM
Anybody got a Netflix user ID I could use. Last two narco episodes and all my usual sources are down and any I can get have no subtitles

Showbox if you have it. Click subtitles and choose the one with most English downloads

JimStynes

I use watchseries and couchtuner but they're f**king about lately. Must be cracking down on them lately.

gallsman

How f**king cheap are you? Not even an attempt to disguise it or even say please. You can get a month's access for ten f**king euro.

bennydorano

I watched it on the Popcorn app  (popcorn.es). 100%

leenie

The last kingdom on Netflix is good
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

galwayman

Just wondering which plugins within Kodi that people find the best for tv shows and movies?
Am new to Kodi so just getting used to it.
Is Showbox still working on kodi?
Thanks lads

keepherlit

Quote from: galwayman on November 07, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
Just wondering which plugins within Kodi that people find the best for tv shows and movies?
Thanks lads

Exodus is all you need.

screenexile

Interested to hear any views on Black Mirror on Nextflix... has anybody watched it yet?

omagh_gael

Quote from: keepherlit on November 07, 2016, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: galwayman on November 07, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
Thanks lads

Exodus is all you need.

I find UK Turk quite good too.

Archie Mitchell

Planet Earth back with a bang last night. Could watch shows like that all day! Only 6 episodes in this series.