TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Great finish to Line of Duty. Ted Hastings does not part you soft!

screenexile

Fleming must be in some nick to run from the bottom of Royal Avenue to Tates Avenue in that space of time!!!!

That series is up there with the best TV I've seen absolutely first class all round... Laddie!!

Newbridge Exile

The interview  with Cotton at the end was as gripping a scene I have ever watched on TV

lenny

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 29, 2016, 01:08:24 AM
The interview  with Cotton at the end was as gripping a scene I have ever watched on TV

Absolutely superb. The interview scenes were gripping, slow, so real and unbelievably tense. Really great series.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on April 29, 2016, 12:26:37 AM
Fleming must be in some nick to run from the bottom of Royal Avenue to Tates Avenue in that space of time!!!!

That series is up there with the best TV I've seen absolutely first class all round... Laddie!!
Good to see a bit of bonie preparation going on in "England".

BennyHarp

Quote from: JoG2 on April 25, 2016, 09:43:24 AM
4 episodes into the new season of Banshee. It took a couple to get up and running but episodes 3 and 4 were brilliant, great show

Where's this on? Is this season 4?
That was never a square ball!!

Milltown Row2

The secret... Murdering dentist
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 29, 2016, 08:37:05 PM
4 episodes into the new season of Banshee. It took a couple to get up and running but episodes 3 and 4 were brilliant, great show

On Showbox Benny. 

BennyHarp

Quote from: JoG2 on April 29, 2016, 09:47:32 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 29, 2016, 08:37:05 PM

On Showbox Benny.

Ah right, I don't have that. Must be back on Sky soon enough then.
That was never a square ball!!

JoG2

If you have an Android box,  showbox is available as an Kodi addon. I cast it from the phone myself to the chromecast

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2016, 08:59:28 PM
Really enjoyed the first episode. I know many people think Jimmy Nesbitt is a dick but he plays the role brilliantly. Looking forward to the next episode and will have to get the book.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: general_lee on April 30, 2016, 01:56:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2016, 08:59:28 PM
Really enjoyed the first episode. I know many people think Jimmy Nesbitt is a dick but he plays the role brilliantly. Looking forward to the next episode and will have to get the book.
It's a strange world in those churches! He's a plays a creep well.

vertigonights

The Secret opened with a great episode, the guy that plays the pastor is a great actor and Nesbitt is better in this than alot of his previous roles.

Minder

Just watched finale to Line Of Duty, it's as good a show as I have seen in a good while, top class.

Urgent exit required
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Paw Patrol. A nice change from Peppa Pig.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.