TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 20, 2015, 12:01:19 PM
I asked this in the movie thread already, but really should have been in here.
Thoughts on Marco Polo?
Might give it a try

I liked it. Not so much for the main character though, who looks like an AC Milan former defender, more the for other characters such as 1,000 eyes and the Khan himself:

MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

gallsman

Quote from: gallsman on September 24, 2015, 01:23:37 PM
New season of South Park is great.

The current season of South Park is some of the best, most biting satire and social commentary I've ever watched. It's absolutely outstanding and the latest episode in particular is incredible.

Boycey

I stumbled across How To Get Away With Murder last night on Netflix. The first episode looked promising, anyone follow it through?

DownFanatic

Narcos was excellent. Wagner Moura was superb as Escobar. I hear Series 2 being commissioned.

The Iceman

anyone watching Heroes Reborn?
Will give Fear the Walking Dead another try thanks Jell!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

From the Bunker

About 3 episodes into Series 3 of House of Cards. Lacking a bit of a kick at the moment. Will it improve? Getting tired of it at the moment. No Spoilers.

Boycey

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 26, 2015, 02:32:56 PM
About 3 episodes into Series 3 of House of Cards. Lacking a bit of a kick at the moment. Will it improve? Getting tired of it at the moment. No Spoilers.

I loved the first two series but have attempted to watch series 3 a couple of times and not got past the 3rd episode yet...

gallsman

Yeah, 3rd season of HoC took a massive dive.

Syferus

Mr. Robot is absolutely excellent.

laoislad

Latest episode of The Walking Dead is a bit WTF!!!
Wasn't expecting that,but I feel there will be a twist to that scene yet.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

Downloaded the Boxset of 1992 from Sky Arts, an Italian Political Corruption drama, 3 (from 10) Episodes in and it's a very good show so far with plenty of potential.

Billys Boots

Quote from: bennydorano on October 30, 2015, 03:08:49 PM
Downloaded the Boxset of 1992 from Sky Arts, an Italian Political Corruption drama, 3 (from 10) Episodes in and it's a very good show so far with plenty of potential.

Yep, good show - very cynical, quite sad. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

oakleafgael

Season 3 of the Blacklist starts tonight for those that are interested. Great show.

Main Street

Season 2 ep 3 of Fargo and it's just superb, re script, story, plot, characters, acting, direction and cinematography and anything else that matters. TV drama of the year by a North Dakota mile.