TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

I'm surprised anyone that watches Game of Thrones actually has a woman in their lives  ;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2015, 02:15:15 PM
I'm surprised anyone that watches Game of Thrones actually has a woman in their lives  ;)

A curse on the house Laois.....send a Raven to summon my Bannerman.

(I may be watching too much at once).

nrico2006

I was in bother regularly over the past few months after going through Dexter and Breaking Bad.  Every night when I got a spare minute and at any point during the day aswell.  Glad I am by that now, was tough going.  That was until I seen Showbox has all of season 3 and 4 of Person Of Interest on it and currently on UK TV its only at the start of season 3.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Walter Cronc

Likely get hammered for this but jeez I was very disappointed with True Detective guys.

Yes the acting was very good but the storyline never really done it for me.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2015, 02:24:01 PM

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2015, 02:50:15 PM
Quote from: Bingo on April 17, 2015, 02:24:01 PM

screenexile

Trailer out for the new series of True Detective . . . they might just pull it out of the bag again!!

http://www.joe.ie/entertainment/video-the-first-trailer-for-true-detective-2-is-here/491563

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: screenexile on April 20, 2015, 11:53:22 AM
Trailer out for the new series of True Detective . . . they might just pull it out of the bag again!!

http://www.joe.ie/entertainment/video-the-first-trailer-for-true-detective-2-is-here/491563

Looks good, looking forward to it starting.
TV at the minute is poor, so a new HBO series is badly needed
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Esmarelda

Has American Crime being mentioned on this thread? Well done to RTE for picking this up. Very good so far.

stevecw

Watched Fargo recently, was so good. 10 episodes, just the 1 series but brilliant viewing. Billy Bob Thornton & Martin Freeman were superb in it. Well worth a watch.

5 Sams

Discovery HD Sky 520 The Vietnam War.
The Aristocrat Years

fearglasmor

Has anyone watched Peaky Blinders ?
Just watched first two episodes on Netflix.

nrico2006

Peaky Blinders is decent without being amazing. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jell 0 Biafra

Couldn't get past the awful attempts at Birmingham accents.

JoG2

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on May 01, 2015, 03:53:10 PM
Couldn't get past the awful attempts at Birmingham accents.

and Sam Neil sounding like Harry Enfield's 'William Ulsterman'..."I ASKED FOR CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STTTTICK!"