TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Is Lilyhammer any good? Just finished justified on Netflix so looking for something else to watch.

charlieTully

This season of homeland is brilliant. 

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tony Baloney

Newbridge Exile

BenDover

Have to say I actually laughed out loud at the man falling through the ceiling last night, ffs really like? This weeks episode of The Missing hasn't gone any further to resolving the mystery, a lot of loose ends to tie up in 2 episodes.

No Homeland this week wtf!!

BenDover

any way to use a chromecast with XBMC/Kodi lads?

screenexile

Anybody watching Bablyon?? It's very good.

Also looking forward to the Black Mirror Christmas Special. Serious cast and the last episodes have been excellent!!

JoG2

I'm enjoying The Missing, slow going at times but definitely worth the watch. I heard Nesbitt is to star in a film / TV series about those looney bins Hazel Stewart and the dentist chap

The last few episodes of the Fall have been poor. Some of the scenes are farcical.

Finished Hell on Wheels...great show.

Have watched a couple of episodes of Stalker...daycent show

Gonna try and squeeze in about 20 episodes of Only Fools And Horses over the christmas break

nrico2006

The Fall is balls now and The Missing should have been a 3/4 parter.  The wife in The Missing is hot though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jeepers Creepers

The acting in The Fall is atrocious. Ain't the biggest fan of Jimmy Nesbitt but I'm well into missing. Speaking of France if you havent watched the original French version of The Returned then You missed a treat although probably already discussed before.

lenny

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 05, 2014, 04:52:17 PM
The acting in The Fall is atrocious. Ain't the biggest fan of Jimmy Nesbitt but I'm well into missing. Speaking of France if you havent watched the original French version of The Returned then You missed a treat although probably already discussed before.

The missing is superb. Gripping stuff. Not as keen on the fall but it is getting rave reviews in the British broadsheets. Also think homeland has become a bit ridiculous this series.

charlieTully

Quote from: lenny on December 05, 2014, 07:11:15 PM

The missing is superb. Gripping stuff. Not as keen on the fall but it is getting rave reviews in the British broadsheets. Also think homeland has become a bit ridiculous this series.

have to disagree strongly there, each to his own of course but i think its moved up a few levels this season, id put it right up there. go as far to say its the best show on telly at the min.

screenexile

Quote from: charlieTully on December 05, 2014, 09:33:40 PM
Quote from: lenny on December 05, 2014, 07:11:15 PM

have to disagree strongly there, each to his own of course but i think its moved up a few levels this season, id put it right up there. go as far to say its the best show on telly at the min.

Yeah they've really upped their game this series Homeland has been superb!!!

clarshack

The missing is a great show and I usually can't stand James Nesbitt!. Apparently its been renewed for another season meaning season 1 will likely end on a cliffhanger.

I've missed the last 2 episodes of the fall but reading here not so sure I should bother with it anymore.