TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Canalman

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 11, 2014, 02:42:31 PM
Anyone been watching Peaky Blinders? or can you recommend any otehr show to get into. I need something new....

Watched first two episodes of PBs and gave up after that. Averageish up to then anyway and maybe improved after that.
November  is the real boxset time and you really  are spoilt for choice.

Would recommend Banshee S1. Very good.

blewuporstuffed

I have Deadwood on the haarddrive aswell, so will maybe give it a try
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

screenexile

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 12, 2014, 01:53:18 PM
I have Deadwood on the haarddrive aswell, so will maybe give it a try

Cocksucker!

johnneycool

anyone know where I might get my hands on the Game of Thrones ebooks, pdf's without spending any coupons?

Billys Boots

Quote from: johnneycool on November 12, 2014, 02:21:06 PM
anyone know where I might get my hands on the Game of Thrones ebooks, pdf's without spending any coupons?

I have the first five as epub or mobi, if that's any good to you - PM me with an email address and I can send them to you. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

CD

Enjoyed the Fall last night! How does a fella with 12 lines seem so creepy! A bit far fetched in places but the wife made me go and double check that the doors were locked after we turned in :)
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

5 Sams

Quote from: CD on November 14, 2014, 06:26:52 PM
Enjoyed the Fall last night! How does a fella with 12 lines seem so creepy! A bit far fetched in places but the wife made me go and double check that the doors were locked after we turned in :)

Useless information alert. A niece of DJ Kane, Down's All Ireland winning captain in 1994, has a starring role in this show.
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 14, 2014, 06:31:09 PM

Useless information alert. A niece of DJ Kane, Down's All Ireland winning captain in 1994, has a starring role in this show.
Was looking for the woman with a blonde afro.

Gabriel_Hurl

John Lynch's character has to be one of the worst on TV

Saffrongael

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 18, 2014, 02:01:11 PM

John Lynch's character has to be one of the worst on TV

As in badly portrayed or just a c**t ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come