The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: never kickt a ball on April 08, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
Quote from: screenexile on April 08, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
Quote from: Orior on April 08, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Reeds fade shot looks fragile. Let's hope it gets him into trouble on Sunday.

If Rory does not win then I would much rather it was Ricki, than Reed.

Really looking forward to it Masters Sunday has a way of getting into the head of leaders and it's not so often that they can get over the line!!

I think Rory will be very happy to be playing Reed today the match play aspect should suit him and I think chasing will suit him better than leading.

I thought Reid owned Rory in the Ryder Cup head to head. He won't mind playing with Rory either.

Huge motivation for both
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

No Carrolls Meats Offaly this year, but Cavanman will do.

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on April 08, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
Reeds fade shot looks fragile. Let's hope it gets him into trouble on Sunday.

If Rory does not win then I would much rather it was Ricki, than Reed.

It's a big deviation from his natural game - which is maybe the only reason he might find trouble. The shot itself is very effective and it's kind of hard to screw it up. He will give up some distance with it and hopefully Rory continues to Bomb it. Reed will be hitting first into most of the greens so he will have the opportunity to force Rory's hand if he keeps hitting it well.

mouview

If Rory plays as steadily as he has done all week, he's in with a great shout. Reed has impressed but hasn't been in this position before and could be derailed big time by a shot in the water or some other adversity. Of the chasing pack, Fowler is a flake, as likely to shoot 77 as 67. Could Fleetwood wood wood Fleetwood would? No, never played there on a Sunday, has much yet to learn. Don't believe either Bubba or Leishman could go low enough to catch the leading 2. Stenson might, but can also be a bit streaky. Rahm could be the biggest danger to the leaders, despite his lack of experience. Rory for it though IMHO.

Puckoon

Right Rory!!! Let's be having ye!!!!!!

Milltown Row2

Spieth playing as well as he can to at least put pressure on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Puckoon

Shamrock Shore

Rory's tee shot flew by my window here

JPGJOHNNYG

f**k me look at the state of those 2 hackers lol if mcilroy pars this it will feel like an eagle

gallsman

Unreal save from Mcilroy to pick up a shot.

If Fowler wins he'll be a massive tricolour.

Tony Baloney

Plenty of twists in this yet. Reed finding it isn't easy leading from the front. We'll see what Rory is made of if/when he overtakes him. That's a let off for Reed.

sid waddell

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on April 08, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
No Carrolls Meats Offaly this year, but Cavanman will do.

There's a Kerryman on the loose as well.

Probably heard about lads shooting eagles and wanted in on the act.

JPGJOHNNYG

Ffs the guy just keeps holing ridiculous putts if it didnt hit the middle if the hole he would have been the sane distance past. An eagkevat tge second would have been some statement from riry feel ge has let reed off the hook big time

Puckoon

Missing that eagle putt was bad but missing 3 short was worse.

Great comeback on 4. Time to crack a beer for the nerves here.

JPGJOHNNYG

Rory making this too comfortable for reed.