The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Hardy on March 07, 2019, 11:03:13 AM
I can only assume it's because otherwise savvy posters don't know how.

Modify Profile
Buddies/Ignore List
Edit Ignore List
Add To Ignore List
Member: Dolph1
Add

Marvelous.

Thank you!

Dolph1

Modify Profile
Buddies/Ignore List
Edit Ignore List
Add To Ignore List
Add

I do love how you think you're "savvy"  ;)
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2019, 11:20:17 AM

Modify Profile
Buddies/Ignore List
Edit Ignore List
Add To Ignore List
Add

Marvelous.

Thank you!

Bye J70! Enjoy the echo chamber.

Dolph1

Billboard in Times Square. LOL. Thank Ocasio Cortez

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Kickham csc

Quote from: heganboy on March 07, 2019, 05:45:41 PM
Yup- Herman Cain funds a billboard and he chooses to slate AOC- shocker

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/politics/midtown-billboard-rips-aoc-over-amazon-pullout

Doesn't matter. It's a problem that the Democrats need to address and one that the republicans will capitalize on

This will resonate with the center left as well as the right.

You can picture the slogans, Dems want taxes before jobs, No taxation - no jobs

It's amazing to watch, but the Labour party in the UK, and the Dems in the US are facing the exact same issues regarding the far left

J70

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/politics/midtown-billboard-rips-aoc-over-amazon-pullout

Amazon, including the richest man on earth, were scared off by AOC, a sitting politician for almost two months and a local councilman no one outside of NW Queens had probably ever heard of (van Braemer's biggest "controversies" before that were over the bike lanes through Woodside and Sunnyside) who was asking "tough" questions like "would they remain neutral if the workers wanted to organize?". Meanwhile, they had the full support of the sitting Democratic governor in his third term and Democratic mayor in his second, as well as most local business people and the majority of New York residents, more than 75% of whom are Democrats.

I live in the area and I wanted Amazon to come, but throwing all the blame on her is just ridiculous. Amazon's heart wasn't really in it if potentially having to deal with unionization was all it took to scare them off.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on March 07, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

Amazon, including the richest man on earth, were scared off by AOC, a sitting politician for almost two months and a local councilman no one outside of NW Queens had probably ever heard of (van Braemer's biggest "controversies" before that were over the bike lanes through Woodside and Sunnyside) who was asking "tough" questions like "would they remain neutral if the workers wanted to organize?". Meanwhile, they had the full support of the sitting Democratic governor in his third term and Democratic mayor in his second, as well as most local business people and the majority of New York residents, more than 75% of whom are Democrats.

I live in the area and I wanted Amazon to come, but throwing all the blame on her is just ridiculous. Amazon's heart wasn't really in it if potentially having to deal with unionization was all it took to scare them off.

Bezos is not going to bow to the crazy one (Ocasio-Cortez that is, there are many candidates on the left for that title).
Once she opened her yap her moron following echoed it.

heganboy

If you really think that Amazon pulled out of going to NYC because of AOC and a few union workers I've a bridge I want to sell you.

Eejits, seriously?

Just how much BS will you actually swallow?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: heganboy on March 07, 2019, 11:42:10 PM
If you really think that Amazon pulled out of going to NYC because of AOC and a few union workers 

How much have you got?

Dolph1

Funny watching the democrats squirm about having to condemn anti-Semitism.
Pelosi scared of the new democrat congress mental cases and has lost all control of the party. Omar and AOC have taken over.
God knows what policies are coming next. Water rationing?

Awesome.

Gmac

Quote from: heganboy on March 07, 2019, 11:42:10 PM
If you really think that Amazon pulled out of going to NYC because of AOC and a few union workers I've a bridge I want to sell you.

Eejits, seriously?

enlighten us

Dolph1

One of these kids is doing his own thing

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1